JBL MRX 512M
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- 12" Differential Drive woofer for high-power capacity and very lightweight
- 1.5" annular polymer diaphragm compression driver
- Compact and low-profile for minimal obstruction of audience sight-lines
- 70º x 70º coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Nominal Impedance : 8 ohms
The MRX512M is a premium, utility/monitor speaker. The MRX512M uses a JBL 262H 305 mm (12 in) Differential Drive woofer and a 2408H 37.5 mm (1.5 in) annular polymer diaphragm, neodymium compression driver. A 70º x 70º horn provides smooth, even coverage whether used in the vertical (mains) or horizontal (monitor) orientation. NL4 connectors are provided on both ends of the speaker to keep cable runs tidy on stage when used in the monitor application and for easy access when used on tripods. A passive network provides accurate reproduction throughout the cross-over region. For use on a tripod or over a subwoofer, JBL's dual angle pole mount is included. This feature allows the speaker to be mounted in a vertical position or with a 10º down tilt for optimum audience coverage. The enclosure is constructed of quality plywood and coated in JBL's rugged DuraFlexT finish. The attractive CNC-machined, 16-gauge steel grille wraps around the sides of the enclosure. The grilles are internally lined with an acoustically transparent screen to provide additional driver protection and give a very professional appearance.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "JBL MRX 512M" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
HK Audio are known for quality live sound, and the HK Audio PR:O 12 sets the standard in a classic 12" format cabinet.
- Fullrange/satellite passive PA cabinet
- Drivers: 1x12" woofer & 1x1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 400/800 Watt
- Max. SPL: 128 dB
- Frequency Range: 68 Hz – 19 kHz
Get more for less with the incredibly versatile HK Audio PR:0 10X speaker for a wide variety of purposes - satellite, cabinet or monitor!
- Application: Fullrange Cabinet / Stage monitor / Satellite
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 126 dB
- Frequency Range: 80 Hz – 19 kHz
The HK Audio PR:O 8 is a compact speaker, but packs quality sound, perfect for smaller clubs on its on, or with a sub.
- Compact fullrange/satellite passive speaker cabinet
- Impressive bass response for a cabinet of this size
- Drivers: 8" woofer/1" tweeter
- Power Capacity: 300/600 Watt
- Max. SPL: 122 dB
- Frequency Range: 63 Hz – 19 kHz
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Need a great modular system to take you from pub to club? The HK Audio E435 Mid Speaker forms a part of the ingenious Elements system.
- Mid/high speaker for HK Audio Elements system
- Power Handling: 150W RMS
- Nominal Impedance: 16 ohms
- Drivers: 4 x 3.5" wideband
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Connectivity: HK Audio E-Connect in/out
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Crossover Freq: 140Hz, 12dB/oct
If you need a portable set of passive speakers, the Samsom DB300 is a discontinued bargain!
- Type: Passive
- Drivers: 1x 12" woofer and 1x 1" tweeter
- Mounting: 30 and 45 degree monitor angles
- Input/Output: Parallel Speakon and 1/4" connectors
- Material: polypropylene
- Power Handling:300W RMS
- Price is per speaker
If you have a large space to fill with sound, you need beefy speakers to match. The JBL JRX215 two-way passive speaker can handle high volumes with minimal distortion.
- Two-way design with 15" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Power Handling: 250W (1000W max)
- Frequency Range: 41Hz - 18KHz
- Impedence: 8 Ohms
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 KHz
- Weight: 27.4 Kg (60.5lb)
- Input Connectors: Speakon, 1/4" TS jack, parallel
£649.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.