500-Series EQ Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Solid State Logic's consoles have been used to mix countless hit records, put some of that eq in your 500 rack with the SSL 611 module
- Immortal SSL 4000 E Series circuitry in convenient 500-series format
- "Black-242" and "Brown-02" twin EQ design
- Versatile 4 band channel EQ
- Bell curve option on HF and LF
- Fully parametric LMF and HMF with Q
- Based on classic 611E console channel strip
Solid State Logic's consoles have been a staple of recording and mixing for so long now, it's hard to imagine a time before 'that' sound. With the SSL 611EQ 500-series module, you can put a piece of 'that' sound in your studio!
This API 500-series EQ module offers the eq of both the black and brown series desk eqs that were used to shape the sounds on so many hit records. If you have a spare slot in your lunchbox, the SSL XR611EQ more than justifies its place in it!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "SSL 611EQ" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Millennia Media's authentically transparent microphone and instrument preamp for the 500-series format.
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- Impedance: 2210 ohms in, 24.3 Ohms (x2) out
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain
- THD: < 0.001% at +26dBu output
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
A great choice for your growing collection of modules, the Lindell 510 mkII gives you 10 slots of clean power for your processing
- Chassis for 500 series modules
- 10-slot capacity
- Capable of 500mA per slot
- Lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Built-in overload protection
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- On-board 48v phantom power
- No-noise power supply
- Removable rackears for desktop use
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
A great choice for your 500 series rack, put the classic Pultec sound in your studio with the Lindell PEX-500VIN eq module
- Pultec-style eq for 500 series racks
- Designed for and compatible with all 500 series racks and lunchboxes
- Built around the OPA1731 opamp
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs
- Transformer coupled balanced outputs
- 3-step switched low/high frequency boost
- 3-step switched HF attenuation
- True bypass hardware for ease of A/B comparison
- All-discrete design for optimum signal flow
With the the gain, transformers, eq and utility feature you need in your front end, the Lindell 6X500 is the perfect module for your lunchbox!
- Preamp and EQ module for 500 series racks
- Transformer-coupled balanced I/O
- Up to 65dB gain
- Passive EQ (inductor and OPA gain make-up)
- Switched low/high frequency boosts
- LF Boost: 30 / 60 / 100Hz (approx).
- HF Boost: 6 / 10 / 16 kHz (approx).
- Separate high boost bandwith switch
- Reversible polarity
- 48v switchable phantom power
£706.80 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.