Standard Pop Shield
Microphone Pop Filter
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Screw clamp attaches to stand
- Cuts down on unwanted vocal noises
- Essential for all professional recordings
Universal accessory for any kind of microphone, which attaches to the upright mic stand pole via a screw clamp. Provides freely manoeuverable pop filter windshield on a gooseneck extension. The filter is about the size of a CD disc, made of two layers of very light cloth gauze. It absorbs the unwanted rush of air caused by plosive sounds from a singer's mouth (when singing 'Please be ma baby baby please' etc.) and dramatically improves the intelligibility of the recording.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Standard Pop Shield" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The CAD EPF15A Pop Filter effectively protects your microphone and recordings from vocal pops and plosives.
- Pop Filter with 6” diameter screen on 15” gooseneck.
- Stops plosives
- Protects your mic
- Flexible gooseneck holder
Have you got yourself an Audix TM1 and need to protect it from some wind? Then you need the Audix WS TM1 windscreen made for the TM1!
- Threaded acoustic windscreen for the Audix TM1
Reduce sibilance, stop pops and help your mic live longer with the Sontronics ST-POP Pop Shield. Easy to attach to your stand and clean too!
- Dual-layer, nylon-mesh pop filter
- Reduces popping and sibilance on vocal and instrument recording
- Helps to prolong the lifespan of your microphones
- Adjustable mic clamp and flexible gooseneck
- Comes with spare nylon cartridge in frame
- Strong goose neck
- Standard fabric membrane
- Pro metal pop shield
- Use either separately or both simultaneously
Eliminate those annoying popping noises with the Sontronics STPOP pop filter to make sure your vocal recording is spot on everytime!
- Ideal for Reducing Sibilance when Recording
- Helps Improve Lifespan of Microphones
- Flexible Gooseneck and Sturdy Clamp
- Includes Spare Nylon Cartridge
£19.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.