Mackie SRM350 V3
Active PA Speaker
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
We can't put a figure on how many gigs the Mackie SRM350 must have powered, but we would guess, lots.
- Active PA speaker
- 1000 Watts power
- Custom high-output drivers
- Mackie Smart-Protect DSP
- Built-in 2-channel mixer
- 2x XLR/TRS combi inputs
- Auxiliary input on RCA
- 4 application optimised speaker modes
- Automatic feedback suppression onboard
The 1000W Mackie SRM350 features modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer, each with a single-button interface that gets you optimised performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources.
Complete your SRM system with the 1200W SRM1550 subwoofer, packed with plenty of power and versatility to match SRM loudspeakers perfectly. The SRM Portable Series is beyond powerful and provides an array of modern features making these the easiest to use, best sounding SRMs ever.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Mackie SRM350 V3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The SRM series are hugely popular. And with plenty of good reasons. Call in a try the Mackie SRM450 monitors to find out why...
- Active PA speaker
- 1000 Watts
- 12" driver with 1.4" tweeter
- Driver time alignment with phase correction, patented acoustic correction and precision crossover
- One button onboard feedback destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer
- Designed so that it can also be used as an angled monitor wedge
- Flyable for install setups
The new Alto TS2 range takes things on from the acclaimed TS1, and this model, the Alto TS212 gives you power and clarity at a great price!
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 550W continuous, 1100W peak Class D power
- 12-inch (304.8 mm) LF driver, 2.5-inch (63.5mm) high-temperature voice coil
- 1-inch (25.4 mm) neodymium HF driver with precision waveguide
- Bi-amplified design with precision active crossover and EQ
- Integrated 2-channel mixer with dual XLR 1/4-inch combo mic/line inputs and independent level control
- Custom engineered high-efficiency class D amplifiers with passive cooling design – No fan means the speaker runs cleaner, quieter and has greater long-term reliability
- Ground-Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Angled rear panel for wedge monitor applications
From the PA masters come their latest creations: the Yamaha DBR10 gives you great performance at an incredible price!
- 2-way, bi-amplified powered speaker
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- 10" woofer
- Output power: Dynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 129dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Net weight: 10.5 kg (23.2 lbs)
The Mackie Thump TH15A is a light-weight, bass heavy but clear sounding active PA speaker, ideal for small sound-reinforcement purposes and house parties!
- 400W of ultra-efficient Fast Recovery™ amplification
- LF 300W peak power (Class-D)
- HF 100W peak power (Class A/B)
- High-output transducers
- 15” high-precision woofer
- 1” compression driver
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time-alignment
- User-adjustable 3-band contour EQ with sweepable mid-frequency
- Mic/Line input for direct connection of single microphone
- Tough, impact-resistant polypropylene enclosure
- Pole-mountable and floor wedge-able
- Extremely lightweight and portable (36 lbs)
A premium quality active PA speaker, the Alto Black 10 gives you all the power and features you need!
- 10" 2-way 2400 W loudspeaker with wireless connectivity
- 2400 Watts peak Class D power (1200 Watts continuous)
- 10" LF transducer, 1.75” HF driver, 1" exit, 90° x 60° coverage field
- Built-in mixer, (2) Mic/Line inputs, volume control, XLR output
- EQ contour switch, Ground Lift switch, plus switch to turn off logo LED
- Use as traditional PA loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Stand- and pole-mountable via standard 35mm socket
- Flyable via (12) M10 rigging points
- Frequency Response (+/-3 dB): 51 Hz – 20 kHz
Looking for speakers that are powerful, intelligent, quiet and versatile? Peavey Hisys H10 speaker have it all.
- Active two-way full range enclosure
- Integrated DSP
- Application presets for Standard, Indoor, Monitor and Low-Cut
- 10" speaker and 1" compression driver
- 35mm pole adapter
- Birch plywood construction with black finish
- Compatible with Hysis H15 SUB and H18 SUB
£339.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.