Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Large-sized condenser microphone shockmount featuring dual elastic springs and a protective cover.
- Compatible with 44 - 48mm diameter microphones
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Proel APM225" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Small-sized condenser microphone shockmount featuring dual elastic springs and a protective cover.
- Compatible with 22 - 24mm diameter microphones
Ergonomic headset mount designed for Rode Lavalier and smartLav series microphones.
- Size: M (teen to adult)
- Weight: 5gm
- Dimensions: 100mmH x 140mmW x 200mmD
Ruggedly built spider-style shock mount designed for Samson's G-Track (GM1U).
- Compatible with G-Track series microphones
If you need to isolate your pencil mic from shock, vibration or handling noise then you need the Audix SMT25! Get one now!
- Shock mount for pencil mics
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 12" x 6" x 6"
- Weight: 1 lb
Got a Magneto, X1 (original, ribbon or tube) or sE 2200a II-series mic? Get the best from it with the sE Isolation Pack!
- Shockmount and pop-filter bundle
- Fits Magneto, the sE X1 range and 2200a II series
- Get the best performance from your sE mic.
The perfect partner to your Aston Origin or Spirit, the Aston Custom shockmount offers isolation that goes above and beyond
- Rycote shockmount for Aston Origin and Spirit
- Custom Designed Rycote for Aston Origin and Spirit means even quicker and easier mounting
- Offers up to twice the isolation from cable and stand-borne noise of traditional ’cat’s cradle’ elasticated microphone mounts
- Radically improved Isolation
- Virtually indestructible
- No elasticated parts – never sags or needs rethreading
- Made in the UK
£19.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.