Nord Triple Pedal
Triple Pedal Unit for Digital Pianos
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Triple pedal compatible with Nord's Stage 2, Nord Piano 88 and Nord Piano2 HA88 models.
- Left Pedal: Una Corda
- Middle Pedal: Sostenuto
- Right Pedal: Sustain
The Nord Triple Pedal offers an unprecedented functionality, with the addition of a dynamic control of the mechanical noise during operation, and the ability for you as a player to use half-pedalling and ''release and catch'' techniques.
The right pedal is the sustain pedal. When the sustain pedal is operated on an acoustic grand or upright piano, many different sounds are produced by the mechanical components, several of the sounds can be reproduced by the Nord Stage 2.
The left pedal is the soft pedal, the Una Corda. When you press this pedal, all the notes you play will be slightly lower in volume and have a slightly more subdued tone quality.
The middle pedal is the Sostenuto. By using this pedal, you can sustain selected notes, while other notes remain unaffected. Only the notes that are held down when the pedal is operated will sustain. Other notes that you play while keeping the pedal down will sound as if no pedal was operated at all.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Nord Triple Pedal" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Traditional grand piano style pedal configuration
- 3 separate 1/4 inch jack outputs
- Compatible with FP7, RD700, and more
If you are a professional player it pays to have a professional set up, get the Roland KPD-70 pedal unit for the FP-30 digital piano.
- Triple pedal - Damper, Sustain, Sostenuto
- Made for the Roland FP-30 Digital Piano
- Simple, sleek design and super easy to attach/dettach
- Can be used with most Korg keyboards and modules
- Includes adjustable minimum setting
- Includes 3 conductor cable
- Cable length : 2m (TRS 1/4” plug)
- Controls : Main Volume Pedal, Minimum Volume Knob
- Width : 86 mm
- Depth : 200 mm
- Height : 54 mm
- Weight : 0.4 kg
The Korg PU2 3 way pedal is the perfect expansion for your Korg SP-280 offering you control over the sostenuto, soft and hold functions
- Control over the sostenuto, soft and hold functions of the SP280
- Rubber skids for stability
- Responsive with strong return action
- Rubber Plate that secures nonslip pedal work.
- Extended Pedal Cord (2.2m) helps users to connect DP-10 to their keyboards that are
- mounted on higher positions such as double keyboard setups on a single stand.
- Half Damper Control Mode and Switch Control Mode: the former allows users
- perform using the half damper function, and the latter functions as a pedal switch,
- just like the Roland DP-2 and DP-6.
£140.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.