CKK Water Drop
Chorus Guitar Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The CKK Electronics Water Drop Chorus Guitar Pedal was designed to sound as close as possible to the classic Boss CE1 and more!
- Detailed Chorus Pedal with Classic and Modern Tones
- Width Switch to Adjust the Vividness of the Effect
- Filter Control to Achieve Articulate Swirl Effects
- Rugged Casing for Easy Portability
- Large Controls for Reliable Use Live
We are always committed to develop an analog chorus effect pedal which is similar to the Boss CE1, ongoing experiments, until the day Water Drop was born.
As with all classic chorus effect pedals, Water Drop is a pure analog chorus using BBD chips. The tone of the Water Drop is erratic. In the process of developing Water Drop, we used the Boss CE2 chorus classic to modify the A.M., and added a WIDTH switch, you can feel the chorus effect of different width sound field by the WIDTH switch. When you select the wide sound field, the chorus tone becomes erratic; When you select the narrow sound field, the chorus tone becomes vivid and specific.
The RATE knob is used to adjust the speed of chorus, the range of it is very large, by adjusting this knob, you can either get a super slow chorus with a few seconds repeat, and you can also get a rapid vibrato with ten times a second, at this time, when mixing and matching the WIDTH switch and DEPTH knob, Water Drop can become excellence feeling chorus effect pedal at any rate.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "CKK Water Drop" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound
- Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps
- BOSS 5-year warranty
When you're looking for a single pedal that can give you a choice of chorus, flanging and phasing, reach for the Marshall RG-1 Regenerator!
- Multi-mode selector switch
- Speed Control
- Depth control
- Expression pedal input
- Passive bypass
- Solid metal casing
- Mono, high-impedance, inst. level
- Heavy-duty aluminium die casting body
- Ultra-smooth pedal movement for the utmost in comfort and control
- Pedal rubber is for comfortable play and non-slip action
- Expression pedal function
- Convenient tuner-output jack
- Adjustable pedal feel (torque)
If you want to put a choice of pitch effects at your feet, but the pedal board is running out of space, reach for the Mooer Pitch Box!
- Pitch effect pedal
- Three Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a chorus-like effect, it offers a great spacy feeling
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 optional parameters)
- Provides guitarists with high-quality vintage tremolo effects in an easy-to-use compact pedal
- Dedicated "Wave," "Rate" and "Depth" knobs allow for precise effect tailoring
- Rate control allows for higher speed adjustment than BOSS' classic PN-2
- Wave control alters LFO waveform from triangle to square
- Depth control determines the strength of the effect
- BOSS five-year warranty
Putting the power of their Multi-Dimensional Processing at your feet, the Boss MO-2 is the tool for distinctive tone!
- Next-generation BOSS compact pedal with innovative Multi-Dimensional Processing, realized with proprietary technology and custom DSP
- Impressive, harmonically rich sounds that compliment and enhance your straight guitar sound
- Works well with both clean and distorted guitar tones, and also bass guitar
- Ultra-responsive to volume changes and playing dynamics
- Three different sound modes; wide range of tonal adjustment with simple controls
- Mono or stereo output
£75.00 inc VAT
- Store Availability
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.