Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
£299.00 inc VAT
12 Months 0% finance available
for only £24.92 per month
To help make purchases as easy as possible, Red Dog Music offers a range of great finance packages.
12 months interest-free finance is available on all orders above £200, and selected products are eligible for 18, 24 and 36 month interest-bearing terms.
In order to be eligible for finance, you need to be a UK resident, registered on the electoral role, and in full-time employment.
If you would like to apply for finance, please call either Edinburgh on 0131 229 8211 or London on 0207 622 7912.
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
- Includes Pro Tools Express DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping - providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
- Eight award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with front-panel meters
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A conversion
- Compatible with Mac, PC and iPad
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs
- Dual headphone outputs and comprehensive monitor control
- Complete software bundle including Ableton Live, Scarlett plugin Suite, Novation Bass Station and 1gb of samples
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content