Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
Also includes FREE VST effects: Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3, Softube TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor and Saturation Knob.
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
- Includes Pro Tools LE® DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
With 4 microphone inputs on board, the Presonus Audiobox 44VSL lets you get the band recorded quickly and affordably!
- USB audio interface
- 4 inputs: 2x mic/instrument, 2x mic/line
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 4 balanced ¼” auxiliary (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency analogue monitoring)
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist 2
With the performance of their console mic preamps, in a portable and affordable format, the Audient iD14 is quite an interface...
- USB audio interface
- 2 x Class-A Audient console mic preamplifiers
- High performance Burr Brown AD/DA converters
- 1 x discrete JFET instrument input
- Main speaker output
- Independent class-AB headphone output
- Full monitor control functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT input
- Low latency DSP mixer
- Bus-powered over USB 2
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
£239.00 inc VAT
Edinburgh:Out of Stock
Leeds:Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.