Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
A great interface in its own right, but when you combine it with the QCon Pro, the ICon UMix 1008 Satellite really goes into orbit
- USB audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone unit or plug-in unit to Qcon series MIDI control surface
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 10-in/8-out USB recording interface
- 8x6 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 8 x MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 8 analogue balanced inputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- 6 analogue balanced outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 2 headphone outputs with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
Whether you see it as a sound module with an interface, or the other way around, the Roland SD50 will excel!
- Sound module and USB audio interface
- Sound module provides 1,125 total sounds with up to 128 voice polyphony
- 2-in/2-out performance at 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- Mic input with phantom power
- Leave the computer at home and play back your backing tracks or music on the SD50
- Eight award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with front-panel meters
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A conversion
- Compatible with Mac, PC and iPad
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs
- Dual headphone outputs and comprehensive monitor control
- Complete software bundle including Ableton Live, Scarlett plugin Suite, Novation Bass Station and 1gb of samples
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
£299.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.