Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
The Audient iD22 is a first class audio interface with transparent preamps, excellent converters and monitor controller functionality
- 2 analogue in, 6 analogue out high performance 24-bit/96kHz AD/DA converters
- 2 superb class-A mic preamplifiers & 1 discrete JFET instrument input
- Fully balanced insert points for integrating outboard gear
- High current headphone amplifier fed by an independent DAC
- Low latency DSP mixer for artist mixes
- Main and alternative stereo outputs
- 8 digital inputs and outputs on ADAT optical
- Monitor controller functionality with dim, cut and mono funtionality
- Mac and PC compatible
£279.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.