Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
£249.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
- Includes Pro Tools Express DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 96 kHz sample rates
- Soft-clip limiter lets you track hot signals without clipping - providing a classic overdriven tape saturation sound
- Built-in guitar tuner
- Onboard DSP offers flexible cue mixing and reverb effects
- Assignable Pro Tools multi-function button on interface gives you fast access to software functions
- 4 x 4 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 2 XLR mic/line combo inputs with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” DI inputs on front panel for easy access
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output with volume control
- Stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 1 MIDI input, 1 MIDI output
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
Featuring 4 inputs, two pairs of outputs, zero-latency monitoring, a USB hub and two DAWs, the M-Audio M-Track Quad is a great little audio interface!
- Four-channel USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4” combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 4 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- 1/4” balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3,4)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express for advanced production
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM