Focusrite Scarlett 18i8
USB Audio Interface
Also includes FREE VST effects: Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3, Softube TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor and Saturation Knob.
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
The new Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 18-in/8-out interface extends the Scarlett range of USB 2.0 interfaces from Focusrite, each of which offers a series of high-quality inputs and outputs for different recording requirements. With four Focusrite mic pres, Scarlett 18i8 is designed for producers and recording artists or bands who require the ability to record a significant number of sources at the same time including multiple mics/instruments, with expansion capability enabling it to handle multiple studio recording requirements. Scarlett 18i8 works on Mac, PC and iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required for iPad).
A great interface in its own right, but when you combine it with the QCon Pro, the ICon UMix 1008 Satellite really goes into orbit
- USB audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone unit or plug-in unit to Qcon series MIDI control surface
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 10-in/8-out USB recording interface
- 8x6 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 8 x MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 8 analogue balanced inputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- 6 analogue balanced outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 2 headphone outputs with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
- Includes Pro Tools LE® DAW Software
- Bus-powered USB connection for maximum mobility
- Professional-grade circuitry and converters deliver exceptional audio performance
- Up to 24-bit, 48 kHz sample rates
- Mix control for zero-latency recording
- 2 x 2 simultaneous channels of I/O
- 1 XLR mic/line combo input with 48 V phantom power
- 2 1/4” instrument inputs (1 DI, 1 line/DI)
- 2 balanced 1/4” monitor outputs
- 1 1/4” stereo headphone output
- Dedicated monitor volume knob
- Compatible with most major audio software (Pro Tools LE®, Logic, Live, Cubase, and more)
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
With 4 microphone inputs on board, the Presonus Audiobox 44VSL lets you get the band recorded quickly and affordably!
- USB audio interface
- 4 inputs: 2x mic/instrument, 2x mic/line
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 4 balanced ¼” auxiliary (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency analogue monitoring)
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist 2
With the performance of their console mic preamps, in a portable and affordable format, the Audient iD14 is quite an interface...
- USB audio interface
- 2 x Class-A Audient console mic preamplifiers
- High performance Burr Brown AD/DA converters
- 1 x discrete JFET instrument input
- Main speaker output
- Independent class-AB headphone output
- Full monitor control functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT input
- Low latency DSP mixer
- Bus-powered over USB 2
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
£249.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.