Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Go from screaming feedback to infinite sustain with the incredible sounds of the Digitech Freqout natural feedback creator pedal
- Guitar feedback pedal
- Instant feedback and sustain at the press of a switch
- Natural Feedback at any level with or without distortion
- Onset Delay and Level balance controls
- 7 Harmonic Feedback types
- Dry Defeat
- Momentary/Latching modes
- True Bypass
The DigiTech FreqOut Natural Feedback Creator allows you to get sweet, natural feedback at any volume, with or without distortion.
The Digitech FreqOut is perfect for situations where volume must be controlled like in the studio, with in ear monitors, or low-volume performance and practice. However, the FreqOut can also be used at gig volume to focus out-of-control feedback on a preferred harmonic at any stage position.
The Digitech FreqOut has adjustable feedback Onset (delay before feedback begins), Gain (feedback level to balance with your dry signal), Dry On/Off, latching or momentary operation, true bypass, and a rugged road-tough steel chassis.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Digitech Freqout" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Digitech SDRUM is a busker's dream! A great idea in a brilliantly executed, easy to use package.
- Drum machine pedal programmable on the fly by strumming your guitar.
- Switch between song parts with the footswitch
- Groove, style and parts are all adjustable via knobs
- 5 kits and studio quality samples for professional sounding drums
- Works in 4/4 and 3/4
- Dedicated Amp and stereo Mixer outputs
- JamSync connectivity for interfacing with JamMan loopers
- Allows switching and routing between several effects
- Two line loops and six looping modes
- Can also supply 9V DC power to several BOSS compact pedals
Take control of your TimeLine, BigSky or Mobius with the potential unlocked by the Strymon MultiSwitch
- 3 button expansion footswitch
- Compatible with the Strymon Timeline, BigSky and Mobius
- Includes cable
- Connect to TimeLine, BigSky, or Mobius via expression pedal jack
- Latest TimeLine, BigSky, and Mobius firmware provides several Expression Modes compatible with MultiSwitch:
- Loop Control Mode (TimeLine only)
- Bank Mode
- Preset Mode
- Tap Mode
Be prepared for any on-stage or recording eventuality with the Fender Micro DI!
- DI unit optimised for guitarists
- Balanced and unbalanced I/O options for versatile connectivity
- Compact footprint to fit on a crowded pedal board
- Includes gain switch for boosting low-level signals
- Ground lift switch minimises line-level noise
- Cabinet simulator for replicating onstage speaker setups
- Protective metal housing to withstand the rigors of the road
- True hardwire bypass wiring for quiet uninterrupted signal flow
- 12 mA current draw minimal power supply usage
From subtle mix sweetening to incredible doubletracking and flange effects; relieve the tape glory days with the Strymon Deco
- Tape saturation and doubletracking effect pedal
- Incredible effects to have 'always' on for mild thickening or special effects
- Detailed recreation of the mechanics and technology of two vintage studio reel-to-reel tape decks and their interactions
- Nuanced sonic delivery of the classic saturation effects of the tape record/playback process
- Simple and intuitive Lag Time knob allows for slapback delays, tape echoes, tape flanging, tape chorusing
- Two Tape Saturation adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Saturation, Level
- Three Doubletracker adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Lag Time, Blend, Wobble
- Three Doubletracker blend types to tailor doubletracked sound: Sum, Invert, Bounce
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep tone tweaking: High Trim, Low Trim, Auto-Flange Time, Wide Stereo Mode, +/- 3dB Boost/Cut
- Press and hold studio-inspired Auto-Flange effect
Take control of your individual pedals and turn your 'board into more than the sum of its parts with the Boss ES5 Pedal Switcher
- Effects pedal switching system
- Programmable switching system with five loops
- Analogue circuit design to protect your pure tone
- Unprecedented routing flexibility with the ability to change the routing order and create a parallel effect chain
- External control parameters such as delay time can be saved for each patch
- Buffers can be turned on/off individually for the input and output and stored in each patch; level variability for output buffer
- Highly reliable footswitches with switch-noise mute capability
- Backlit LCD display shows detailed information at a glance
- 200 patch memories provide unmatched capability for actively gigging musicians
- Completely customizable pedal function assignments
£149.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.