Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Pad size: 10 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Acceptable rod diameters: 9.0 to 13.0 mm (3/8 to 9/16 inches)
- Usable pipe size: 22.2 mm (7/8 inches)
- Accessories: Connection Cable, Drum Key, Owner's Manual
The Roland PDX100 10 inch mesh head for the V Series drums. Dual mount option for increased versatility.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland PDX100" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Dimensions: 219 (W) x 203 (D) x 438 (H) mm / 8-5/8 (W) x 8(D) x 17-1/4 (H) inches.
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6 lbs 3 oz.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Connection Cable.
Say hello to the Roland PDX8 which offers a more realistic drum feel with its 10-inch rim & separate head and rim triggering
- 8" mesh head
- 2" rim for easier rim-shot playing
- Dual trigger technology
Put 4 percussion pads and triggers in your studio or live set for more human percussion programming with the Alesis SamplePad 4!
- Percussion and sample playback instrument
- 4 pads allow endless percussive and sampling triggering possibilities
- Built-in library of 25 most commonly requested percussion and electronic drum sounds
- 10 preset kits
- Add any sound sample or loop to your drum or percussion setup via SD card
- Accepts SD/SDHC cards up to 32GB, storing 89 user kits and 512 samples per card
- Drag and drop samples via USB on Mac or PC without removing your SD card
- USB-MIDI output for use with virtual instrument and recording software
- Tune and add reverb to your sounds
- Dual trigger input for expansion
- Size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Bow/Edge)
- Connector: BOW/EDGE Output Jack
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, Wing Nut, Felt Washer, Stopper, Connection Cable, Cable Tie
- Features Roland’s latest dual-triggering technology
- More consistent and accurate sensing between head and rim
- Tank-tough and ready to take a pounding
- Lets you play rimshots
- Sound changes depending on the strength of your stroke
For expanding your Roland V-Drum kit, or if you want to add some electronics to your acoustic kit, the Roland BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad effectively and unobtrusively does the job
- Compact and reliable single-trigger pad
- Curved shape for mounting on a V-Pad or acoustic drum
- Quick and easy mounting through a drum tension rod; attachment parts for standard rod-type mounts included
- Internal design eliminates false triggering while playing surrounding drums and/or pads
- Use with a V-Drums module or SPD-series percussion pad to trigger sounds and control functions such as start/stop of backing songs and phrase loops, effects on/off, kit selection, tap tempo, and more
- Great way to add electronic triggering to any acoustic kit or additional triggering to a V-Drums set
£149.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.