Fender 68 Princeton Custom Reverb
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
For the late 60s sound, or for a canvas for your own modern sounds, you really can't go wrong with the Fender 68 Princeton Reverb
- Valve combo amplifier
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Inputs: Two - (1/4", Input 2 is at -6dB)
- 5AR4 valve rectifier
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- FootSwitch: 2-Button Footswitch Included
1968 was a transitional year for Fender amps, with tone that was still pure Fender but a look that was brand new. With a silver-and-turquoise front panel and classy aluminium “drip edge” grille cloth trim, the Princeton Reverb received a fresh new face as it remained the perfect recording and gigging amp.
Small, light and moderately powered, it produced big tube tone, with world-class Fender reverb and vibrato effects. For countless guitarists ever since, the Princeton Reverb has been the go-to amp for classic Fender sound.
The Fender ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb Amp pays tribute to the classic look, sound and performance of Fender’s late-’60s “silverface” amps. In a special twist, a modified tone circuit gives modern players greater tonal flexibility with pedals, and the amp’s reduced negative feedback gives greater touch sensitivity and quicker onset of overdrive.
The Fender ’68 Custom Princeton Reverb’s single 10” Celestion TEN 30 speaker also delivers a more distinctively rock ‘n’ roll flavour.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender 68 Princeton Custom Reverb" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you're looking for the perfect back end for your pedals, or just looking for a great amp, take ten minutes with the Fender Landau DeVille
- Valve guitar amplifier combo
- 60 Watts power
- Dual 12" Celestion V-Type speakers
- Two separate volumes with clean boost on volume two
- Internal variable bias control
- Effects loop, bright switch and Fender spring reverb
- Fitted cover and two-button footswitch included
The Orange Rocker 32 combo is an all-valve stereo guitar amp in a compact and portable combo format!
- All valve twin channel 2×10” stereo guitar amp combo
- Valve buffered mono or stereo effects loop
- Half power mode
- 30W / 15W (15W-A-side or 7.5W-A-side, switchable)
- Preamp: 4 X ECC83/12AX7 & 2 X ECC81/12AT7
- Poweramp: 4 X EL84
- 2 X Orange Voice of the World gold label 10”
- 30 Watts 2 x 12" Celestion G12M Greenback Speakers / Effects Loop
- Output Power: 30 Watts RMS into 16 Ohms
- Speaker: 2 x 12" 8 ohm Celestion G12M Greenback
- Inputs: Normal input jack (high and low), Top Boost input jack (high and low), FX RETURN jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External loudspeaker jack, Extension loudspeaker jack, FX SEND jack
- Options: VFS2A Footswitch
A whole load of vintage 2x12 tone, packaged in a classic cabinet and built in NY, try the Supro 1688T Big Star on for size!
- Valve guitar combo amplifier
- All-tube vintage Supro circuit
- 2 Channels with Parallel Link
- Tube Tremolo with footswitch jack
- 2 x 12” Supro DT12 speakers
- 25-Watts Cathode Bias
- 4x 12AX7EH valves and 2x 6973 power tubes
- Blue Rhino Hide Tolex
- Assembled in Port Jefferson, NY – USA
Loud, clean and so classic, the Vox AC30 in Maroon Bronco has everything that you love about the standard AC30 but with a swish Maroon Bronco finish.
- 30 Watts of iconic British tone
- 2 x 12” Celestion G12M Greenback speaker
- Normal and Top Boost channels
- On-board reverb and tremolo
- Independent volume and tone controls for each channel
- Semi-open back cabinet design
The classic tones in a boutique package, the Vox AC15HW1 hand-wired combo gives you an amp you'll treasure!
- The hand-wired version of the classic amplifier!
- Hand-wired turret board construction
- Birch-ply cabinets featuring solid bracing and a natural high frequency diffuser
- All-tube design
- ECC83/12AX7 preamp tubes (x3)
- EL84 Duet (AC15 models)
- EZ81 rectifier
- Top Boost and Normal. High and Low inputs for each channel
- The Normal channel provides an additional BRIGHT switch; The top boost channel provides a HOT/COOL switch to achieve even more gain
- Celestion Greenback speaker
£920.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.