Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
USB Audio Interface
Also includes FREE VST effects: Focusrite Red 2 & Red 3, Softube TSAR-1R Reverb, Tube Delay, Drawmer S73 Intelligent Master Processor, and Saturation Knob.
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in / 6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad).
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
With the performance of their console mic preamps, in a portable and affordable format, the Audient iD14 is quite an interface...
- USB audio interface
- 2 x Class-A Audient console mic preamplifiers
- High performance Burr Brown AD/DA converters
- 1 x discrete JFET instrument input
- Main speaker output
- Independent class-AB headphone output
- Full monitor control functionality (software controlled)
- ADAT input
- Low latency DSP mixer
- Bus-powered over USB 2
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
With 4 microphone inputs on board, the Presonus Audiobox 44VSL lets you get the band recorded quickly and affordably!
- USB audio interface
- 4 inputs: 2x mic/instrument, 2x mic/line
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 4 balanced ¼” auxiliary (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- Mixer control (blends the input signal with the computer playback stream for zero-latency analogue monitoring)
- Includes Presonus Studio One Artist 2
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
Put four inputs, four outputs, MIDI, a USB hub and retro flight-deck styling right on your desktop with the Akai EIE interface!
- 4 inputs for mic, line or instrument for recording multiple sources simultaneously
- Switchable (by pair) 48V phantom power for using condenser and powered ribbon microphones
- 4 outputs (plus headphone out) for monitoring and incorporating external hardware
- MIDI in and out for hooking up your keyboards and modules
- 3-way USB hub gives you those extra ports for connecting hardware as your studio grows
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
£179.00 inc VAT
London:Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £7.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.