Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
USB Audio Interface
Buy this and you could WIN an amazing Focusrite ISA 430 mkII! Read more...
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in / 6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad).
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
Featuring 4 inputs, two pairs of outputs, zero-latency monitoring, a USB hub and two DAWs, the M-Audio M-Track Quad is a great little audio interface!
- Four-channel USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4” combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 4 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- 1/4” balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3,4)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express for advanced production
With an interface, monitor speakers, cables and bundled audio software, this presonus Audiobox and Eris 4.5 bundle is hard to beat!
- Great value bundle saving £29 off the full retail price!
- Presonus AudioBox USB Audio Interface
- Presonus ERIS E4.5A Pair Active Studio Monitors
- 2 x Standard Stereo 6.35mm TRS Jack to Stereo 6.35mm TRS Jack 3m Cable
Whether you see it as a sound module with an interface, or the other way around, the Roland SD50 will excel!
- Sound module and USB audio interface
- Sound module provides 1,125 total sounds with up to 128 voice polyphony
- 2-in/2-out performance at 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- Mic input with phantom power
- Leave the computer at home and play back your backing tracks or music on the SD50
A great interface in its own right, but when you combine it with the QCon Pro, the ICon UMix 1008 Satellite really goes into orbit
- USB audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone unit or plug-in unit to Qcon series MIDI control surface
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 10-in/8-out USB recording interface
- 8x6 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 8 x MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 8 analogue balanced inputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- 6 analogue balanced outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 2 headphone outputs with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
The Novation Audiohub 2x4 is a solid, low-latency, well-specified interface that's particularly suited to the live electronic musician!
- Fantastic USB audio interface for studio and live use
- A great solution for electronic musicians and DJs
- Two ultra-low latency inputs
- Four powerfully loud outputs
- Onboard 3-way USB hub
- Compact, reliable and housed in a tough aluminium case
- Comes with Ableton Live Lite
- Outputs on 1/4" TRS (1 pair) and RCA (2 pairs, including duplicate of TRS pair)
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4" outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
£199.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.