Focusrite Scarlett 6i6
USB Audio Interface
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
Scarlett 6i6 is a 6 in / 6 out audio interface that connects to your PC, Mac or iPad via USB 2.0. It has two award winning Focusrite microphone preamplifiers, which deliver superb quality recordings from microphones and instruments, straight into your computer or iPad (Apple Camera Connection Kit required with iPad).
Scarlett 6i6 is perfect for producers, recording artists or small bands. Featuring two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps and a stereo line input, 6i6 is great for recording vocals, guitar and a stage piano simultaneously. With the four balanced outputs, connect up to two sets of stereo monitors, and use the S/PDIF I/O for connecting digital sources. There are also two built-in headphone outputs with separate volume controls so multiple recording artists can listen to the mixes they need to get the best take. The inputs and outputs feature precision 24 bit A-D, D-A conversion at up to 96KHz in order to get the most accurate signal possible into and out of your computer.
Featuring 4 inputs, two pairs of outputs, zero-latency monitoring, a USB hub and two DAWs, the M-Audio M-Track Quad is a great little audio interface!
- Four-channel USB Audio/MIDI Interface
- 24-bit / 96 kHz audio resolution
- Zero-latency audio monitoring
- 4 XLR+1/4” combo inputs accommodate any source
- Selectable phantom power and guitar-level switching
- 4 TRS 1/4” inserts; MIDI in and out
- 1/4” balanced outs; monitor (1, 2) with level; fixed (3,4)
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB connection; powered USB hub with three ports
- Ignite by AIR software quickly captures musical ideas
- Includes Avid Pro Tools Express for advanced production
- 6-In/6-Out portable audio/MIDI interface with sturdy metal casing, USB 2.0 bus powered
- Premium sound quality: 24-bit/96kHz Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters
- Low latency via newly developed chip technology and driver architecture
- Two balanced mic/line/instrument inputs (XLR/1/4” TRS Neutrik, phantom powered) with individual gain controls
- Two balanced line inputs (1/4” TRS) with activity and clip LEDs, digital stereo input (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Four balanced analog outputs (1/4” TRS), digital stereo output (SPDIF) with RCA connector
- Headphone output with level control and source switching between channels 1|2 and channels 3|4
- Direct monitoring with zero-latency including mix control knob and mono switch
- Large volume control knob and 15 status LEDs for full visual monitoring of the signal chain
- Reliable drivers for Mac and PC (ASIO/Core Audio/DirectSound/WASAPI)
- Works with Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase, Ableton and more
- Includes CUBASE LE 5, KOMPLETE ELEMENTS, TRAKTOR LE 2 and $30/25 € E-VOUCHER towards KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects
- System requirements - Windows XP (latest Service Pack, 32 Bit), Windows Vista/Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon64, 1 GB RAM
- System requirements - Mac OS X 10.5 or 10.6 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 1 GB RAM
Whether you see it as a sound module with an interface, or the other way around, the Roland SD50 will excel!
- Sound module and USB audio interface
- Sound module provides 1,125 total sounds with up to 128 voice polyphony
- 2-in/2-out performance at 24-bit/44.1 kHz
- Mic input with phantom power
- Leave the computer at home and play back your backing tracks or music on the SD50
A great interface in its own right, but when you combine it with the QCon Pro, the ICon UMix 1008 Satellite really goes into orbit
- USB audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone unit or plug-in unit to Qcon series MIDI control surface
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 10-in/8-out USB recording interface
- 8x6 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 8 x MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 8 analogue balanced inputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- 6 analogue balanced outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 2 headphone outputs with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
- USB audio interface with up to 24-bit recording resolution supporting all standard sample rates (44.1kHz/48kHz/88.2kHz/96kHz)
- Four XLR-1/4" combo jacks with phantom power and gain control
- Four nickel-plated 1/4" outputs
- Two classic, high-quality VU level meters with switchable sources and RED peak LEDS
- Three additional USB ports for connecting other devices through to a computer
- 5 Pin DIN MIDI Interface
- Headphone output with switchable source and direct monitoring dial
- Table-top, solid construction with a great-looking, classic design
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminum body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
£199.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.