Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect partner to your other controllers, or just great on its own: the Novation Launchpad Mini mk2 is great with Live, and more...!
- USB MIDI grid controller
- 64 (8x8 grid) square multi-colour backlit buttons
- 8 round multi-colour backlit system buttons (assignable)
- 8 round multi-colour backlit function buttons (not assignable)
- Kensington security slot
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instrument and 1GB of samples
- Combine lots of Launchpads or other Launch products for a full Ableton Live studio
The Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2 is their most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. 64 mini pads for triggering clips, playing drum racks, controlling your mixer and doing just about anything else in Live, all while making amazing multi-coloured performance videos for YouTube.
You can even use your grid to control FL Studio’s performance mode, or grab a Camera Connect Kit and use it with your iPad® to control Launchpad App. If you want to get really experimental, connect multiple Launchpad Minis together or build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio setup by combining with Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
The Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2 is just like a Launchpad, but smaller!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Take control of your DAW with the awesome tactile fader sensation of MIDImix, brought to you by Akai.
- Midi mixer to control virtually any DAW
- 8 individual line faders, 1 master fader
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Sends all mixer settings to the DAW with a single button press
- 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
The Korg NanoPad 2 White is a great little controller for those who are limited on space or need something portable for travelling
- 16 trigger pads with velocity and 4 velocity curves
- X-Y pad
- HOLD button, GATE ARP button, TOUCH SCALE button, KEY/RANGE button, SCALE/ARP button, SCENE button
- Memory: 4 user scene memories
- Size (W x D x H): 12.80 x 3.27 x 0.63 inches
- Weight: 0.63 lbs.
- Low-profile pad controller – excellent for playing or entering drum data
- Sixteen solid, responsive, and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y Touchpad
Control virtual instruments or your DAW on the go with the NanoKey 2
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
The Korg nano series was already hugely popular, with the Korg nanoKey Studio, it's going to become even more so!
- Portable keyboard and control surface
- 25 velocity-sensitive keys
- Scale Guide function illuminates the keys to show recommended notes in the scale
- Easy Scale function, that lets you produce musical phrases using any keys
- Connect via USB or wirelessly
- 8 velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Touch pad inherited from the KAOSS series
- 8 assignable knobs for controlling your DAW and plug-ins
£80.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.