Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect partner to your other controllers, or just great on its own: the Novation Launchpad Mini mk2 is great with Live, and more...!
- USB MIDI grid controller
- 64 (8x8 grid) square multi-colour backlit buttons
- 8 round multi-colour backlit system buttons (assignable)
- 8 round multi-colour backlit function buttons (not assignable)
- Kensington security slot
- Includes Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station virtual instrument and 1GB of samples
- Combine lots of Launchpads or other Launch products for a full Ableton Live studio
The Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2 is their most compact and affordable Launchpad grid instrument for Ableton Live. 64 mini pads for triggering clips, playing drum racks, controlling your mixer and doing just about anything else in Live, all while making amazing multi-coloured performance videos for YouTube.
You can even use your grid to control FL Studio’s performance mode, or grab a Camera Connect Kit and use it with your iPad® to control Launchpad App. If you want to get really experimental, connect multiple Launchpad Minis together or build yourself a fully hands-on Ableton Live studio setup by combining with Launch Control, Launch Control XL or Launchkey.
The Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2 is just like a Launchpad, but smaller!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Novation Launchpad Mini Mk2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Arturia BeatStep is the controller that will make you think "of course I need one of those, just how incredibly useful is that!"
- Compact control powerhouse
- MIDI controller and step sequencer
- 16 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 16 encoders
- Internal and external clocking
- CV outputs for sequencing analogue synths
- USB I/O
- MIDI output
- Transports can send MIDI CC or MMC
- Standalone MIDI or CV operation when powered via standard USB power adaptor
Take control of your DAW with the awesome tactile fader sensation of MIDImix, brought to you by Akai.
- Midi mixer to control virtually any DAW
- 8 individual line faders, 1 master fader
- 24 knobs, arranged 3 per channel
- 16 buttons arranged in 2 banks provide mute, solo and record arm functionality per channel
- Sends all mixer settings to the DAW with a single button press
- 1 to 1 mapping with Ableton Live (Ableton Live Lite included)
Can you get more control in a smaller space? Seems unlikely. That's why you want a Novation Launch Control!
- Compact control surface
- Perfect alongside a Novation Launchpad
- Powerful control for Novation Launchpad app
- 16 assignable knobs and 8 pads
- USB bus-powered
The perfect controller when you're on the move, or for when desktop space is tight: take home the Korg Nanokontrol 2 today!
- Low-profile, multi-function al DAW controlloer
- Convenient, compact control surface, with easy setup for immediate use
- A knob, fader, and three switches are provided for each of the eight channels, respectively assigned to pan, volume, and solo/mute/record
- Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKONTROL2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system
- Using a USB cable to connect to the Apple Camera Connection Kit, Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can be used with the iPad, without an external power supply
- Low-profile pad controller – excellent for playing or entering drum data
- Sixteen solid, responsive, and velocity-sensitive trigger pads
- Control multiple MIDI parameters via the X-Y Touchpad
With 8 channel strips and master section the Korg nanoKontrol Studio lets you take kommand of your mix and speeds up your workflow
- Portable MIDI control surface
- Transport keys and mixer section
- 8 channel strips with fader, knob, Mute, Solo, Rec and Select switches
- Jog wheel for navigating your sessions
- Use over USB or wirelessly
£84.00 inc VAT
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.