Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Offical Roland PSU compatible with selected BR, MC, C200, RK, FP and FR Accordion models.
- Rating: 12V DC, 4000 mA
- Check operations manual for correct PSU
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland PSB7U" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
You've got your pedals and your board, toney-grail is but a stomp away, but no batteries! No more with the Diago PS01 Powerstation!
- Power supply for up to 30 9V pedals
- Includes daisy chain to supply six pedals
- Suitable for any input voltage so you can take it on your world tour (although you'll need an adapter to fit the holes in the wall!)
9 isolated power outputs for your pedalboard for under £50? Have we made a mistake? No! We have not! It's the TGI PB1!
- Aluminium case
- Overload / short circuit protection
- LED indicators
- 9 isolated DC outputs:
- 1 x 18V
- 2 x 12V
- 1 x 9V (1A)
- 5 x 9V (100mA)
- Includes 7 x cables
- Dimensions: L x W x H - 50mm x 160mm x 24mm
The Truetone One Spot Combo Pack is an affordable pedal power solution for running up to 8 stomp boxes simultaneously.
- 9V power supply with 8-way daisychain
- 2x Battery Clip Converters
- 2x 3.5mm (1/8”) Converters
- 1x L6 Converter for Line 6 modeling pedals
- Handles up to 1700mA
Keep your guitar sound as quiet as possible with an isolated power suply - like the MXR Iso Brick!
- Effect pedal power supply
- Pedalboard-friendly size
- 10 fully-isolated outputs
- Quiet, noise-free operation
Guitar effect power supplies are not all created equal. Put some good power into your pedalboard with the Diago Micropower9
- Guitar effect power supply
- 9 Volt
- 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Boss power supply convention
- Can power up to six pedals when used with the Diago daisy chain
- Input: 90-264 VAC @ 50-60Hz
If you've lost or broken the adaptor for your Roland or Boss product the Roland PSB7 power supply adaptor is what you need.
- Designed to deliver consistent power to a range on Roland products
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240V/63Hz
- Output Amps: 4A
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Sleeve/Tip Configuration: Tip: Positive, Sleeve: Negative
£99.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.