Roland Aira VT3
Vocal Effects Processor
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Roland Aira VT3 is a powerful combination of vocoder, vocal effects processor and auto-pitching in one lightweight, awesome package.
- Transform your vocal with dedicated effects
- Legendary VP-330 vocoder sound
- Crazy glitch effects with "Scatter" feature
- Lo-fi, megaphone and robot settings
- Use your voice to control a synth, lead or bass
- Hard-tune and pitch-altering modes
- Lightweight, small footprint awesomeness
The Roland Aira VT3 makes it easy to control studio-quality vocoder, modulation and auto-pitch effects on the fly in a reliable, lightweight package. The VT3 gives you hands-on pitch and formant controls, as well as massively powerful vocal processing tools all at your fingertips. Whether you want to transform your vocals in the studio or on the stage, the Aira VT3 makes it quick and easy.
If robot voices aren't your thing, the VT3 also has the power to transform your voice into synthesizers, synth basses, hard-tuned and lo-fi vocals and more. If you want to get back to basics, the VT3 also features a luscious, stand-alone reverb.
With its rugged construction, USB connectivity, bright LED's and sleek, intuitive design, the Roland Aira VT3 has been constructed from the ground-up to be fun, inspiring and reliable.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland Aira VT3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Add natural-sounding (or not!) ambience and a professional sheen to your vocal with the Boss VE-1 Vocal Echo
- Vocal ambience processor
- Control your vocal sound without the need for a PA engineer
- Seven types of ambience effects with adjustable settings for your voice
- Double-tracking effect to instantly thicken your vocal sound
- Enhance effect and Pitch Correct (including hard-tuned “electronic voice” sound)
- Adjustable detailed parameters for advanced users
- Battery or AC operation enables performing anywhere
Pedal-based fun isn't just for guitarists: spice up your vocals with the Boss VE20 twin pedal!
- Vocal performance twin pedal perfect for taking your voice to the stage!
- Up to six simultaneous effects for breathtaking vocal sounds
- Built in looper for creating lush textures, layers and soundscapes
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms / PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 173 mm x 158 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs. 7 oz.
£179.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Store Availability
Out of Stock
Out of Stock
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.