500 Series Bitcrusher
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Turn your pristine audio into something straight from the arcade: put a Meris Ottobit in your lunchbox!
- Sample rate reducer and bitcrusher 500 series module
- Pitch Track Enabled Ring Modulator
- Tap Tempo controlled Triggered Envelopes & LFO Modifiers
- Selectable LFO and Ring Mod Waveshapes
- Blendable Ring Mod AM/FM Modulation
- Premium analogue signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
The Meris Ottobit: audio in, video game out.
With bitcrushing, sample rate reduction and ring-modulation in 1 slot of your 500-series rack, the Meris Ottobit is the sort of module that lets you create sounds that make other people sit up and take notice!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Meris Ottobit" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With the same circuit topology and components as the original design, the Focusrite Red 1 500-series preamp sounds just as impressive
- 500-series Microphone Preamp Module
- Same circuit topology and components as the original red
- Custom Carnhill output transformer
- Traditional wide bandwidth of the original Red series
- The Red 1 500 is suitable for almost any microphone – ribbon, dynamic or condenser
A great choice for your growing collection of modules, the Lindell 510 mkII gives you 10 slots of clean power for your processing
- Chassis for 500 series modules
- 10-slot capacity
- Capable of 500mA per slot
- Lightweight aluminium enclosure
- Built-in overload protection
- Gold-plated XLR connectors
- On-board 48v phantom power
- No-noise power supply
- Removable rackears for desktop use
With the the gain, transformers, eq and utility feature you need in your front end, the Lindell 6X500 is the perfect module for your lunchbox!
- Preamp and EQ module for 500 series racks
- Transformer-coupled balanced I/O
- Up to 65dB gain
- Passive EQ (inductor and OPA gain make-up)
- Switched low/high frequency boosts
- LF Boost: 30 / 60 / 100Hz (approx).
- HF Boost: 6 / 10 / 16 kHz (approx).
- Separate high boost bandwith switch
- Reversible polarity
- 48v switchable phantom power
A great choice for your 500 series rack, put the classic Pultec sound in your studio with the Lindell PEX-500VIN eq module
- Pultec-style eq for 500 series racks
- Designed for and compatible with all 500 series racks and lunchboxes
- Built around the OPA1731 opamp
- Transformer coupled balanced inputs
- Transformer coupled balanced outputs
- 3-step switched low/high frequency boost
- 3-step switched HF attenuation
- True bypass hardware for ease of A/B comparison
- All-discrete design for optimum signal flow
Short of space but would like to have a 500 series based channel strip? Then you need the Radial PowerStrip 500 Series 3-Slot Power Rack!
- Single RU power rack houses three 500 series modules
- Designed to create the ultimate input strip
- Compatible with Radial and older API systems
- Provides up to 500 mA of shared current
Millennia Media's authentically transparent microphone and instrument preamp for the 500-series format.
- Frequency response: < 10 Hz to > 200 kHz
- Max gain: 60 dB (70 dB in Ribbon Mode)
- THD: < .003%, Typical < .001%
- Noise: -130 dB EIN
- Impedance: 2210 ohms in, 24.3 Ohms (x2) out
- Max output: 1 kHz @ 35dB of gain
- THD: < 0.001% at +26dBu output
- Designed for 500-series lunchbox and rack chassis
£549.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.