MXR M132 Super Comp
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The MXR M132 Super Comp takes the baton from the original DynaComp and runs with it to provide even more juice for your sound!
- New attack level control knob
- Output and sensitivity knobs to dial in the perfect sound
- Bypass LED footswitch
Countless pros rely on the original DynaComp to give them the edge in the studio and on stage. Now, the updated Super Comp takes your playing even further, providing an invisible boost to intricate licks, juicing up your sound, and helping you lock in like never before. Output and sensitivity knobs let you dial in the perfect setting to keep your parts where they belong in the mix. The new attack level control ensures that initial bite and chunk are never squashed, so you can run the hottest pickups and still hear your dynamics. Create the tight, percussive guitar sound that drives thousands of pop and country hits or add endless, tone sweetening sustain to your leads.
- Controls: Footswitch toggles Effect On/Bypass
- Output knob sets compressed (attenuated) output level
- Attack Level knob sets the attack attenuation level (highest attack level is minimum attack attenuation)
- Sensitivity knob sets the compression ratio (highest sensitivity is maximum compression)
- Power Single 9 volt battery or optional Dunlop ECB03 AC adapter
- Dimensions 414 x 214 x 114 in
- Colour: Black
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "MXR M132 Super Comp" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
- Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass setups
- Unique noise detection circuit preserves the natural attack and envelope of an instrument's sound
- Threshold and Decay knobs allow for shaping the elimination/suppression as desired
- BOSS 5-year warranty
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
It's a Dyna Comp, but better. Get the CSP102SL MXR Dyna Comp Script on your board and get the sound right at source!
- Compressor pedal
- Classic sound with modern upgrades
- Quieter operation, greater transparency, and increased dynamic range
- Output and sensitivity controls
- Bypass status LED and AC power jack
£99.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.