Electro Harmonix Nano LPB1
Power Booster Preamp Pedal
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Electro Harmonix LPB1 is the perfect pedal for hitting the front end of your amp harder or for kicking things up for your solos!
- Booster pedal
- Adds clean gain to your tone
- True bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Power by 9V battery or power supply (available separately)
Electro Harmonix LPB-1 Power Booster — The Nano LPB-1 Linear Power Booster An exact recreation of the original LPB-1 circuit.
The Nano LPB-1 Linear Power Booster An exact recreation of the original LPB-1 circuit, which ushered in the age of overdrive in 1968. Put the LPB-1 in front of any effect to dramatically increase definition from its cleaner and heavier input drive. Control the gain and saturation of any amp. The LPB-1 puts impact into your tone
An exact recreation of the original LPB-1 circuit that ushered in the age of overdrive in 1968. Put the LPB-1 in line with any effect to provide boost and definition. Improve the gain and saturation of your amp.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Electro Harmonix Nano LPB1" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Special 2-in/2-out design enables direct control of stereo keyboards and stereo effects units
- Minimum Volume knob lets you set minimum volume at any level you desire
- Convenient Tuner Out jack enables speedy tuning on stage
It might not be an obvious effect, but don't underestimate the effect a compressor can have on your sound; try the CKK Gears and see...
- Compressor pedal
- Based on the classic Ross compressor
- Sustain knob dials in the compressor
- Mix knob lets you blend it in to taste
- Attack knob lets you keep or tame those transient note attacks
- Level knob gives you control over the output
- Three-way toggle 'Voice' switch gives you a choice of tonal characters
Not enough space on your pedal board for a volume pedal? No excuses with the Boss FV30H
- Space-saving volume pedals with rugged aluminum die-cast body designs
- Silky feel with smooth pivot for maximum control
- Tuner out jack (FV-30H)
- FV-30H for direct connection to high-impedance gear like electric guitars
- Width: 80 mm
- Depth: 192 mm
- Height: 58 mm
- Weight: 840 g
- Compact compression / sustainer pedal with high-quality circuitry
- Compresses loud signals and boosts softer signals for a smooth overall sound
- Onboard Level, Tone, Attack and Sustain controls for precise tonal shaping
- Low-noise design for super-quiet operation
- BOSS 5-year warranty
One of the best selling pedals of all time! Give your solos a boost, kick your amp up a notch or match the output of different guitars!
- Adds a preset amount of gain with a single control.
- Boost your signal for lead work.
- Perfect for switching between guitars with unmatched output.
- Weight: 0.9 lbs
The MXR M291 Dyna Comp Mini will open up a whole new world of tone for your performance, better yet it will do it in a super compact way.
- Half the size of the original
- Combines classic tone and modern convenience
- Attack switch to toggle fast and slow attack times
£39.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.