Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
If you want to put 8 channels of first-class preamplification in your studio, look no further than the Audient ASP880!
- 8 Channel Microphone Preamplifier and ADC
- Mic gain: -10 to +60dB (-10dB Pad)
- Phantom power: 48v +/-4v @ 10mA/channel, individually switchable
- Input impedance: Mic LO: 200Ω Balanced Mic MED: 1k4Ω Balanced Mic HI: 3k6Ω Balanced Line (All Z): >10kΩ Balanced
- Frequency response (mic input): +/-0.5dB 10Hz to 100kHz
- Mic input THD+N @ 0dBu (1kHz): 0.003% (-90.5dBu)
- HPF: Sweepable from 25Hz to 250 Hz, 2nd Order (12dB/Octave)
- Discrete JFET DI: -10 to +60 dB gain; 1 MOhm impedance
- 8x line inputs to the ADC
The Audient ASP880 is an 8-channel microphone preamplifier & ADC that will transform your sessions into world class recordings, the perfect addition to your set-up.
The ASP880 provides eight of Audient's renowned console mic pres, pristine converter technology and a versatile feature set that includes Variable Impedance and Variable High Pass Filters.
The Audient ASP880 gives you all this - and more - in a 1U rack!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Audient ASP880" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The perfect choice for adding an additional 8 ins and 8 outs to your ADAT-equipped interface, check out the Focusrite Octopre Mk2
- Eight award-winning Focusrite pre-amps - Focusrite's unparalleled pre-amp legacy forms the foundation of this new device, with pre-amps optimized to handle extreme levels from sound sources like acoustic drums.
- Eight ‘single-dial’ Focusrite Compressors - A single dial gets you to the right amount of compression, fast. These new VCA-based, feed-forward compressors model the character of the celebrated Focusrite Red 3.
- Compress transparently or with effect - The classic soft-knee design achieves beautifully transparent compression that caresses your sound. Focusrite’s unique “More” switch doubles the ratio to deliver ‘compression with effect’.
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital outputs - Make the most of your interface's ADAT input for tracking, with eight channels of analogue to digital conversion via ADAT, boasting a ‘real world’ dynamic range performance of 110dB.
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital inputs - Switchable from the front panel, digital to analogue conversion via ADAT provides analogue monitoring of any digital ADAT feed, as well as the ability to clock from any ADAT device.
- State-of-the-art Clocking Solutions - OctoPre MkII Dynamic's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of +/- 20 PPM. For external clocks, industry-standard JetPLL™ jitter elimination technology is employed
- Two high-quality instrument inputs - OctoPre MkII Dynamic’s first two channels feature DI’s, ready for you to plug in your Guitars and Bass. No expensive external DI required.
Millennia's quad channel version of the acclaimed HV3D offering optimum ambience retrieval.
- Quad-channel variant
- Frequency response: sub 3 Hz to beyond 300 kHz
- THD: < .001%, Typ. < .0005% (< 5 ppm)
- Noise: -133 dB EIN
- Phase response: < 2 degrees deviation
- Common mode rejection: > 65 dB, Typ > 85 dB
- Gain: 8.5 dB min, 65 dB (up to 75 dB on request) max
- Output impedance: 24.3 Ohms (x2)
- Max output: +32 dBu
- 19" rackmountable
£759.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.