Fender Malmsteen Overdrive
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Do you have a need for speed? Do you eat shreddies for breakfast? You need the Fender Malmsteen Overdrive on your board.
- Tone shaping-circuitry to help nail Yngwie's shred tone
- Metal enclosure
- True bypass
- Powered by battery or external 9V power supply.
- Super simple 2-knob design
The Yngwie Malmsteen Overdrive Pedal unleashes the pure and powerful heavy tone of the neoclassical shred master. This high-quality, compact and rugged stage-worthy pedal with special tone-shaping circuitry was designed in close collaboration with Malmsteen himself.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Malmsteen Overdrive" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Come on! It's got a toggle switch labelled muscle! What more do you need! Check out the incredible distortion of the CKK Flaming Lips.
- Distortion effect pedal
- Classic, thick, US -style distortion tones
- Large, low-end response
- Presence and High-Mid controls let you cut through the mix
- Gain and Volume controls let you dial in the right amount of crunch with the right output
- Muscle switch changes the sound in the mid-frequency, perfect for solos!
Like having a classic valve amp in your pocket, the DigiTech DOD Gunslinger blows other distortion pedals out of the water!
Put the famous famiuly of fuzz on your pedalboard with the Electro Harmonix Micro Metal Muff!
- Distortion pedal with top boost
- Output volume and master drive controls
- Same metal drive as its famous big brother
- 15 dB Midrange cut and boost control for the perfect midrange scoop
- High input impedance buffered bypass
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- Dimensions in mm: 102 (w) x 121 (l) x 89 (h)
- Classic BOSS distortion tones with added Turbo modes
- Turbo Mode I produces warm and mellow distortion with flat frequency response
- Turbo Mode II provides biting distortion with a mid-range boost, perfect for leads
- Built-in remote jack allows users to connect an external footswitch such as the FS-5L for instant, hands-free switching between modes
- BOSS 5-year warranty
- Truly retro-authentic distortion tones
- Classic fuzz tones
- Power: Single 9 volt battery or Dunlop ECB-003 AC adapter
- Controls: Footswitch toggles effect on/bypass (red LED indicates on)
- Output knob sets total output gain
- Distortion knob adjusts ratio of clean signal with distortion
Looking for an overdrive that gives you plenty of control of your tone? Plug-in through the Electro Harmonix Crayon 76!
- Full-range overdrive with a lush, rich, warm tone
- Independent Bass and Treble controls
- True Bypass for maximum signal path integrity
- Compact pedalboard-ready pedal
- Ships with a 9V battery and can use an optional 9VDC AC adapter like the EHX 9.6DC-200 psu
- Dimensions in inches: 2.75 (w) x 4.5 (l) x 2.1 (h)
£67.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.