ALM Busy Circuits DSG
Din Sync Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Get your 303, 606, 808 etc sync'ed with your modular system with the ALM Busy Circuits DSG
- Din sync module for Eurorack systems
- Sync your Eurorack modular system to your 606, 808, 303...
- Distribute a clock signal to up to 3 devices
- Width: 4 HP
The D.S.G provides three ‘DIN Sync’ connectors with their clock and run signals split into separate jack connectors. This allows for easy connectivity and synchronization of DIN Sync based devices with supporting Eurorack modules.
DIN Sync devices include older Roland devices such as the 606 and 808 drum machines, and the mc202 and tb303 synthesisers. Eurorack modules include ALM’s Pamela’s Workout and also DIN Sync supporting modules from other manufacturers.
Each jack is normalized to the jack above, meaning the D.S.G can also be used to distribute a clock signal to up to three external devices.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits DSG" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Expert Sleepers ES-5 expands their ES-3 to enable you to send a variety of useful messages from your computer to your modular setup.
- Expansion module for Expert Sleepers ES-3 module
- Panel width: 4HP
- Module depth: 49mm
- Digital Input: Connection from ES-3 module
- Analogue Output: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Draw: 8mA on +12V, 0mA on -12V
Need to flll that 10HP space in your Make Noise Shared System? Get yourself a very cool looking Make Noise 10HP blanking panel
- 10 HP Blanking Panel
- For Make Noise Shared Systems
- Similar design to PressurePoints module
The Expert Sleepers ES-3 Lightpipe/CV Interface module converts your ADAT to analogue. Get 8 channels out of your DAW into your mod synth!
- Panel width: 8HP
- Module depth: 53mm
- Input connection: optical, ADAT Lightpipe standard
- D/A conversion: 24 bit, 113dB SNR typical
- Output connections: 8x 3.5mm jacks, DC-coupled
- Maximum output voltage: approximately ±10V DC
- Indicators: LED for ADAT clock sync; 2 LEDs per channel indicate output voltage (+ve/-ve)
- Current draw*: 168mA on the +12V rail, 30mA on the -12V rail (198mA total)
More than a MIDI/CV converter, the Mutable Instruments Yarns puts more flexibility than a gold-medal gymnast in your modular system!
- MIDI interface and event processor for Eurorack systems
- 4 CV outputs and 4 Trigger/Gate outputs
- Monophonic with note, velocity, modulation wheel, auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV
- 2-voice polyphonic or 2-part multitimbral with two note CV and auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV
- 4-voice polyphonic or 4-part multitimbral with four note CV
- 4-part trigger conversion with MIDI note selection for each part
- Clock/reset output in monophonic, duophonic, or trigger conversion modes
- Audio output mode replacing the note CV by a digital oscillator offering sine, square, pulse, triangle, sawtooth or noise waveforms
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 60mA ; -12V: 2mA
£47.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.