Genelec 9310M Volume Control
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Genelec 9310M Volume Controller allows you to take control of the volume of your Genelec system without introducing an extra stage to your audio chain.
- Desktop controller for the Genelec GLM 2.0 monitor network system.
- Connects directly to the Genelec GLM 2.0 network adapter
The volume controller features a 3.5 mm stereo male connector providing easy connectivity to the Genelec GLM 2.0 Network Adapter. The 9310A is available in black colour.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Genelec 9310M Volume Control" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With a snazzy new form factor, the Presonus Monitor Station v2 puts all the monitor controller functions you need right at your fingertips!
- Desktop monitor controller
- 2 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS inputs
- 1 Stereo pair of RCA Aux inputs
- 1 Stereo S/PDIF coaxial (RCA) digital input (44.1/48/88.2/96 kHz)
- 3 Stereo pairs of ¼” TRS speaker outputs with level controls
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Main outputs
- 1 Stereo pair of ¼” TRS Cue outputs
- 4 ¼” TRS screaming-loud stereo headphone outputs
- Main Mute, Mono, and Dim switches with variable Dim attenuation
- Built-in electret-condenser talkback microphone with input-gain control and Talkback button
Portable monitor controller, switcher and headphone amp featuring multiple analogue and digital I/O.
- 2 speaker outputs for single or simultaneous monitoring
- Headphone monitoring for single or multiple sources
- 2 Analog Inputs: 1/8" Mini Stereo & XLR/TRS Combo Jack
- 2 Onboard Stereo 24-bit/192kHz D/A Converters
- AES/SPDIF and USB inputs
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Rack mount kit available (optional)
You mix what you hear. Make sure you hear what's actually there with the Dangerous Monitor ST monitor controller.
- Monitor controller
- Speaker switching (3 sets) plus independent subwoofer control & filtering
- Speaker offsets for level matching
- Analogue input switching between 4 sources (-10 dBv or +4 dBu)
- Separate stereo aux input path
- Fully programmable remote with simple Cat-5 cable connectivity
- Analogue stepped attenuator volume for consistent imaging at all levels
- Talkback, solo, dim, mute and mono controls
- Built-in talkback mic and remote mic input
£79.99 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.