Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch
Eurorack Switch Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Using a simple trigger input, you can round-robin your signal through, 2, 3 or 4 outputs with the Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch
- Switch module for Eurorack systems
- Use a trigger input to send a signal to 2, 3 or 4 outputs
- Reset to output 1 with a further trigger input
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 40 mA
The Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch is like an electronic four-position rotary switch.
The A-151 includes trigger and reset inputs, four in / outputs, and a common out / input. Each time a pulse is received at the trigger input socket, the common out / input is connected to the next in / output. After the fourth in / output, the next trigger makes it step back to the first again, and so on.
A positive pulse at the reset input switches the out / input immediately back to the first in / output (see Fig. 1). Voltages in the range -12V...+12V at the O/I resp. I/O sockets can be processed by the module.
Four LEDs indicate the active in / output (ie. the on that is connected to the out / input at any particular time). A toggle switch allows the number of steps to be switched between 2, 3 or 4
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Snare or clap, open or closed hats or whatever your imagination can come up with, the Mutable Instruments Branches can randomly choose one
- Dual Bernoulli gate module for Eurorack
- Randomly assign input (trigger or gate) to one of two outputs
- Bias the probability with the knob
- Width: 6HP
- Current draw: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 1mA
Keep your compositions in time with the Rebel Technology Chronos Eurorack module. This can be done manually or with the tap tempo function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo pushbutton and indicator
- Tempo-sync input
- Tap-tempo output
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 20mm
The ADDAC 504 Probablistic Generator is a gate and CV generator with outputs which depend on probablistic settings. Worth having? Probably!
- 5 Gates outputs with selectable trigger or gate behaviour
- Adjustable Trigger size.
- 4 CV outputs with jumper selectable 0 +5v or 0 +10v range.
- CV outputs can be quantised or non-quantised.
- Jumper selectable 1V/State or Swinged Clock output
- Width: 10HP
The temporally most powerful way to use 10HP of your modular? Put the 6 patchable clocks of the Make Noise Tempi in and find out!
- Programmable clock module
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviours
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
£58.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.