- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses)
- Flat tuning is supported with Guitar Flat mode, which allows for “drop” tunings up to six semitones below standard pitch
- Tuner automatically mutes when the tuner is on
- Supplies power for up to 7 BOSS compact effect pedals
The world’s top-selling stage tuner, the BOSS TU-2, evolves and improves with the TU-3. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes, and enjoy visual pinpoint tuning verification with the Accu-Pitch Sign function. The TU-3 incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to six half-steps. It’s the new-standard tuner that no guitarist or bass player should be without!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss TU3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Multiple tuning modes, an easily visible LED and an impressively compact footprint. The Polytune 2 Noir is fast becoming a guitarist favourite!
- Tune all strings simultaneously
- New chromatic strobe tuner - 0.1 cent tuning accuracy
- New ultra-bright LED display with ambient light sensor
- Ultra-small Footprint - Will Fit on Any Pedal Board
- True bypass with silent tuning
- Painted in the coolest color of all: Black!
- Up to 5 Semitones Flat Tunings
- Drop-D and Capo Tuning
The famed tuning capability of the Korg Pitchblack in a limited edition red, it must be the Korg Pitchblack Plus Limited Edition Red tuner!
- Flagship pedal tuner for high accuracy and extra function for the professional guitar player or technician
- Limited edition red finish
- Reliable, solid aluminium die-cast construction
- Dual display features 13-point LED Meter display and multi segment LED module!
- Ultra precise tuning: +/-0.01 accuracy
- Flat-tuning for all tuning types
- Programmable Temperament Mode saves and recalls user scales
- Detection range: E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- 436 - 445 Hz calibration adjustment
- 100% True Bypass output keeps your tone intact
- Choose from four types of display modes: Full Strobe, Half Strobe, Meter Mirror
- Compact pedal sized guitar/bass tuner that fits in your pedal board
- Large bright LED meters clearly show any tuning discrepancy
- A broad detection range from E0 (20.60 Hz) to C8 (4186 Hz)
- Calibration is adjustable from 436--445 Hz
- A 9 VDC output jack is provided for cascading the power supply to other pedals
- Sleek, black and tough aluminum die cast body for superb durability
The TC Electronic PolyTune 2 is built like a tank and can operate in a variety of tunings in its polyphonic mode,
- Tune all strings simultaneously in polyphonic mode
- New chromatic monophonic strobe tuner with +/- 0.1 cent tuning accuracy
- New bigger and brighter LED display with ambient light sensor
- Drop-D and capo tuning options for polyphonic mode
- True bypass with silent tuning
- DC output for powering other pedals
- 3M Velcro for pedal board attachment
£55.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.