Premium USB Audio Interface
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
* Forte - a new breed of USB audio interface *
Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver analogue sources to your DAW at the highest possible quality. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps with the unrivalled sound quality you would expect from Focusrite. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, with DAW integration transforming it into a control interface.
* Part of our history of audio excellence… *
Forte takes its name from the original Focusrite console that embodied all the fundamental elements of the renowned Focusrite sound. Focusrite’s original Forté was the recording console based on the ground-breaking mic pre and compression modules that Rupert Neve created for Air Studios back in the 1980s. Designed to offer the very highest audio path quality irrespective of cost, the Forté console set the benchmarks for mic preamplifiers and dynamic control and that remain unequalled today. The Forte USB audio interface continues this obsession with sound quality...
* The ultimate USB audio interface for Mac and PC *
Forte has been designed specifically to provide a compact, rugged and effective input path to your computer with the maximum possible audio quality for mic, line and instrument sources. In particular, Forte delivers class-leading dynamic range and noise floor – both highly significant in today’s world of an almost unlimited number of tracks making up a mix – and class-leading conversion performance, ensuring you get the very best quality sound at all times.
* Two Focusrite mic-pres and world-class conversion *
Featuring two of the latest design of Focusrite's remote-controlled microphone preamplifiers, the Forte USB audio interface connects to both Mac and Windows computers via USB 2.0. It incorporates highest-quality precision 24-bit A-D and D-A converters operating at sample rates up to 192kHz, and the conversion stages have had maximum attention paid to both analogue and digital design to deliver the best possible performance.
* The DAW control interface *
Forte includes a colour OLED (Organic LED) display to indicate mic, line in, line out and headphone levels, gain structure and other functionality. It features a single, large, smoothly-rotating control knob operated in conjunction with a series of touch-sensitive icons to access preamplifier and output functions – input, monitor, headphone, and control – plus the ability to control DAW functions and act as a remote control for your music software. Included with the unit is Forte Control software application, which allows the configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre level adjustment and other features.
* A USB audio interface at the forefront of design *
Particular attention has been paid to ergonomic design. A breakout cable with locking connector is used for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs, but balanced line and independent headphone outputs are provided on the unit itself, so the breakout cable is not required for playback-only applications. In addition, the fact that the mic and line-level inputs on the breakout cable are separate means that you can keep your inputs connected all the time without having to re-patch when you go from one to the other. Forte can be bus powered but an included power supply further improves output performance and delivers +48V phantom power to your microphone.
* The Midnight plug-in suite *
The classic Focusrite Midnight plugin suite is also included in the box, accurately modelling the classic ISA110 EQ and ISA130 compressor from the original Focusrite Forté console.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Forte" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Internal omnidirectional condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4 high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8 stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
- Dimensions: 4" W x 6.3" L x 1.5" H
- System Requirements: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor, 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended, OS: 10.5.7 or greater, Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
- Software Compatibility: GarageBand, Logic Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Ableton Live, Cubase & Nuendo, Digital Performer, Any Core Audio compatible software for the Mac
A great interface, particularly for singer-songwriters, electronic producers and small bands, the Focusrite Scarlett 6i6 does what you need!
- Two award-winning Focusrite mic preamps
- 6 inputs and 6 outputs
- Two headphone outputs with seperate level controls
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 6i6 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft-synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Get the Red 2 & 3 Plug-in Suite worth £229.99 for free when registering this product
With an interface, monitor speakers, cables and bundled audio software, this presonus Audiobox and Eris 4.5 bundle is hard to beat!
- Great value bundle saving £29 off the full retail price!
- Presonus AudioBox USB Audio Interface
- Presonus ERIS E4.5A Pair Active Studio Monitors
- 2 x Standard Stereo 6.35mm TRS Jack to Stereo 6.35mm TRS Jack 3m Cable
A great interface in its own right, but when you combine it with the QCon Pro, the ICon UMix 1008 Satellite really goes into orbit
- USB audio interface
- Use as a stand-alone unit or plug-in unit to Qcon series MIDI control surface
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 10-in/8-out USB recording interface
- 8x6 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 8 x MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 8 analogue balanced inputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- 6 analogue balanced outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks
- S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 2 headphone outputs with assignable source and individual volume control
- Flexible channel routing via the software control panel
A new standard in portable recording, the Roland UAM-10 Moble UA is the world's smallest interface for ASIO and DSD audio
- Portable USB audio interface
- The world's smallest USB audio interface that supports both ASIO and DSD
- High-quality audio playback from newly developed S1LKi audio engine
- Native playback of 2.8 MHz DSD audio
- Ultra-compact 4-channel audio output
- High-powered 158 mW+158 mW (at 40 ohm load) headphone amp
- Supports ASIO and designed for low-latency operation
The Presonus Audiobox 22VSL interface provides all the features you need for setting up your studio, and beyond!
- USB audio inteface
- 2 dual-purpose (mic/line) front-panel input channels
- Class A XMAX mic / instrument preamps
- 2 balanced ¼” main (L/R) line outputs
- 1 stereo ¼” headphone output with level control
- MIDI In/Out
- 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- Includes Studio One Artist 2
£199.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.