Premium USB Audio Interface
- Two Focusrite remote-controlled microphone preamps
- Ultra-high quality A-D and D-A conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution
- Includes power supply - can also be bus powered
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Premium aluminium enclosure
- Built-in outputs / breakout cable delivers inputs
- Touch-sensitive buttons: large control knob
- Colour OLED (Organic LED) metering/display
- Control and configuration software included
* Forte - a new breed of USB audio interface *
Focusrite Forte is a professional 2 in, 4 out portable USB audio interface for Mac and Windows, designed to deliver analogue sources to your DAW at the highest possible quality. It features two remote-controlled mic preamps with the unrivalled sound quality you would expect from Focusrite. Forte partners these with superb digital conversion at up to 24-bit/192kHz resolution. Built into a solid aluminium case, Forte features a colour OLED display, touch controls and a single large control knob for intuitive operation, with DAW integration transforming it into a control interface.
* Part of our history of audio excellence… *
Forte takes its name from the original Focusrite console that embodied all the fundamental elements of the renowned Focusrite sound. Focusrite’s original Forté was the recording console based on the ground-breaking mic pre and compression modules that Rupert Neve created for Air Studios back in the 1980s. Designed to offer the very highest audio path quality irrespective of cost, the Forté console set the benchmarks for mic preamplifiers and dynamic control and that remain unequalled today. The Forte USB audio interface continues this obsession with sound quality...
* The ultimate USB audio interface for Mac and PC *
Forte has been designed specifically to provide a compact, rugged and effective input path to your computer with the maximum possible audio quality for mic, line and instrument sources. In particular, Forte delivers class-leading dynamic range and noise floor – both highly significant in today’s world of an almost unlimited number of tracks making up a mix – and class-leading conversion performance, ensuring you get the very best quality sound at all times.
* Two Focusrite mic-pres and world-class conversion *
Featuring two of the latest design of Focusrite's remote-controlled microphone preamplifiers, the Forte USB audio interface connects to both Mac and Windows computers via USB 2.0. It incorporates highest-quality precision 24-bit A-D and D-A converters operating at sample rates up to 192kHz, and the conversion stages have had maximum attention paid to both analogue and digital design to deliver the best possible performance.
* The DAW control interface *
Forte includes a colour OLED (Organic LED) display to indicate mic, line in, line out and headphone levels, gain structure and other functionality. It features a single, large, smoothly-rotating control knob operated in conjunction with a series of touch-sensitive icons to access preamplifier and output functions – input, monitor, headphone, and control – plus the ability to control DAW functions and act as a remote control for your music software. Included with the unit is Forte Control software application, which allows the configuration of low-latency monitoring, mic pre level adjustment and other features.
* A USB audio interface at the forefront of design *
Particular attention has been paid to ergonomic design. A breakout cable with locking connector is used for microphone (XLR) and line/instrument (TRS) inputs, but balanced line and independent headphone outputs are provided on the unit itself, so the breakout cable is not required for playback-only applications. In addition, the fact that the mic and line-level inputs on the breakout cable are separate means that you can keep your inputs connected all the time without having to re-patch when you go from one to the other. Forte can be bus powered but an included power supply further improves output performance and delivers +48V phantom power to your microphone.
* The Midnight plug-in suite *
The classic Focusrite Midnight plugin suite is also included in the box, accurately modelling the classic ISA110 EQ and ISA130 compressor from the original Focusrite Forté console.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Focusrite Forte" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Apogee One for iPad and Mac puts the famous audio conversion of Apogee in your hands!
- Up to 2 Simultaneous inputs (instrument and microphone)
- Renowned Apogee AD/DA conversion
- Built in microphone
- 48V phantom power for external condenser microphones
- Perfect for singer/songwriters
A great interface for mobile recording, the Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 features 4 mic preamps and a total of 18 inputs to get the band down!
- Four award-winning Focusrite mic pres
- 18 inputs and 8 outputs
- Two independent headphone outs allow the engineer and the artist to both listen to the mix levels they need
- Rugged metal unibody chassis- great for mobile rigs
- Unique gain halos for safeguarding your levels
- Scarlett 18i8 comes with Ableton Live Lite, the Scarlett Plug-in Suite, the Novation Bass Station soft synth and Loopmasters sample content
- Eight award-winning Focusrite mic preamps with front-panel meters
- Precision 24-bit/96kHz A-D/D-A conversion
- Compatible with Mac, PC and iPad
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs
- Dual headphone outputs and comprehensive monitor control
- Complete software bundle including Ableton Live, Scarlett plugin Suite, Novation Bass Station and 1gb of samples
The Roland UA1010 is a highly flexible audio interface, featuring ten inputs, ten outputs, eight high quality VS Preamps and superb 24-bit/192 kHz audio.
- Eight premium mic preamps built in (VS PREAMP)
- AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for all preamps
- Extremely stable low-latency VS STREAMING driver
- Four independent software-controlled Direct Mixers for creating custom monitor mixes
- Supports all major DAW platforms on Mac or PC, including OSX 10.6 and Windows 7, through ASIO 2.0/WDM (Windows) and Core Audio (Mac) drivers
- Rack mount ears included
- Bundled with Cakewalk Production Plus Pack
Faders, transports, a wealth of buttons and plenty of I/O, the ICon AIO6 could be the perfect all-in -one recording and mixing solution!
- 24-Bit 96/192KHz 6-in/6-out USB recording interface
- 4x4 analogue I/O full duplex recording and playback
- Dual MIC/Instrument preamps with individual gain control and phantom power switch
- 2 analogue line inputs on 1/4" TRS jacks
- 4 analog outputs on 1/4” TRS jacks, S/PDIF I/O on RCA coaxial connectors
- 1 x 1 – 16 channel MIDI I/O
- 2- faders volume controls on the front panel
- 4-channel faders plus one master channel fader
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search and control
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast forward and Loop
An incredible piece of hi-end audio technology that's perfect for those location sessions, the RME Babyface packs a grown-up punch
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz on all I/Os (including two ADAT channels via SMUX4)
- Two digitally controlled microphone preamps in high-end quality
- Two balanced universal inputs for line and instrument signals
- SteadyClock for maximum jitter suppression and clock refresh
- Direct operation with rotary encoder and keys
- TotalMix FX: Newly developed internal DSP high-end mixer
- Full mobility by Bus Power support
- DIGICheck, RME’s unique meter and analysis tool
- Peak and RMS hardware-calculated for all channels
£329.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £20 is FREE. For all other items, shipping is currently £5 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 working day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.