ALM Busy Circuits O/A/x2
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Attenuverters are exceedingly handy things to have in your modular setup, put two in yours with the ALM O/A/x2
- Attenuverter module for Eurorack systems
- Dual channel
- Attenuate and invert input signals
- Additional +/- 8v DC Offset controls
- LED indication of outgoing signal polarity and level
- A jumper setting allows for the module to also be used as a simple mixer
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Width: 4 HP
- Current draw: Approx 50 mA
The ALM Busy Circuits O/A/x2 is a dual channel attenuverter with each channel also including a bipolar voltage offset and LED monitoring.
The ALM O/A/x2 is primarily intended for fine grain flexible ‘editing’ of control signals (i.e changing the phase, level and DC offset of an LFO signal) but also has uses with audio signals such as attenuation, inversion and mixing.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ALM Busy Circuits O/A/x2" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Xaoc Warna Voltage Distributor is a handy hub for splitting, summing and inverting signals!
- 2 independent 1:4 buffered multiples
- 2 voltage inverters
- Summing 4:1 mixer section, normalled to multiples
- Unity gain circuit
- 6 hp wide
- +12/-12V powered
- Skiff friendly (25 mm)
- Current draw: 50 mA
Need to keep a check on health of your modular system? Then you need to get your hands on the Noise Engineering Adigo Metric module
- Monitor your modular systems health
- Size: 8HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: 2x8 Eurorack
- Draw +12V: 10mA
- Draw -12: 10mA
- Draw +5v: 10mA
Need to convert your stereo signals to mono and vice versa in a tiny bit of space? Noise Engineering Quantic Fictus to the rescue!
- 3 channel passive stereo to mono splitter
- Handy for all mono to stereo splitting duties
- Size: 2HP Eurorack
- Depth: 1 Inch
- Power: none
A useful module in just 4HP of space, the Doepfer A-183-1 dual attenuator does a useful job and doesn't even need any power!
- Dual passive attenuator for Eurorack systems
- 1x in, 1x out and attenuation control per channel
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 0 mA (passive design)
The Steady State Fate GND CTRL is a unique and compact utility Eurorack module. It has a number of features incl attenuator, inverter & more
- Ultra Compact Utility
- Unique Preset Gain System
- Standard Utility Functions
- High Contrast Display VU Meter
- Perfect for Small and Large Systems
Make sure those signals have the levels you want with the linear and logarithmic attenuation of the Dreadbox White Line Attenuator
- Attenuation module for Eurorack systems
- 2 channel passive design
- Channel 1 is linear
- Channel 2 is logarithmic
£70.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.