Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Want that classic look & versatility in your tone? Want it heavier and more aggressive? Look no further than the Fender Jazzmaster HH Black
- Colour: Black
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fingerboard: Pau ferro
- Pickups: Blacktop Humbucking
- Special Electronics: Push Pull Pot On Tone For Coil Split
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Adjustable with “Floating” Tremolo Tailpiece
For modern guitarists who want heavy and aggressive tone, the Standard Jazzmaster HH is an unusual take on the classic Fender model, delivering massive high-gain power and a whole new sonic personality from two Blacktop open-coil humbucking pickups with chrome/black bobbins and black bezels. Sleek and supercharged, it’s built to match the intensity of any playing style, with other distinctive features including a coil-splitting push/pull switch built into the tone knob that leaves the outside coils active, a Jazzmaster floating tremolo bridge and a lean control layout.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Fender Standard Jazzmaster HH" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With it's classic sound, feel and looks, the Les Paul is a legend. The Beautiful Les Paul Tribute Plus from Epiphone adds even more with series/parallel pickup switching.
- Finish: Midnight Ebony
- Body: Mahogany with Maple Cap
- Neck: Mahogany, 1960's Slim Taper
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with Trapezoid Inlays
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 2x Gibson '57 Classic Humbuckers
- Controls: 2x Volume, 2x Tone, Push-Pull for Series/Parallel, Pickup Selector
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic with Stopbar Tailpiece
- Machineheads: Grover
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Material: Maple Veneer
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: 1960's SlimTaper™; D profile
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with mother-of-pearl BLOCK inlays
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-2™ ; 4-wire
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone ProBucker-3™ ; 4-wire
- Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector
- Neck Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge Pickup Volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Machine Heads: Grover™ Tuners; 14:1 ratio
The guitar that you know and love, supercharged with dual humbuckers and an eye-catching Ghost Silver finish. This one can handle any gig.
- Colour: Ghost Silver
- Body Type: Alder solid body
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Neck Type: Maple bolt-on neck
- No. of Frets: 21
- Pickups: 2x Blacktop humbuckers, 1x Strat single coil middle
- Bridge: Vintage-style tremolo
The revolution is here! Be part of their first new range of electrics in over 20 years with the Yamaha Revstar RS502 Billet Green!
- Finish: Billet Green, steel wool lustre
- Body: Mahogany and maple
- Neck: Mahogany, medium profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 13 3/4" radius
- Frets: 22, jumbo
- Pickups: 2x alnico P90
- Controls: Volume, tone, push/pull dry switch
- Bridge: Adjustable wraparound
- Includes gigbag
With active EMG humbuckers for screaming tone and a look to match, the Epiphone 1984 Explorer EX is all the rock machine you need!
- Finish: Ebony
- Body: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany, SlimTaper D profile
- Fingerboard: Rosewood with dot inlays
- Pickups: Active EMG-81 and EMG-85 humbuckers
- Controls: Volume and tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: Tune-o-matic with stopbar
- Machineheads: Grover with small metal buttons
A guitar that's timeless yet still seems forward-thinking, the Fender Standard Stratocaster remains an iconic instrument
- Finish: Arctic white
- Body: Alder
- Neck: Maple, modern C shape
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro, 9.5" radius
- Frets: 21, medium jumbo
- Pickups: 3x Standard single coil Strat
- Controls: 1x volume, 2x tone, pickup selector
- Bridge: 6-saddle vintage-style synchronised tremolo
- Machineheads: Standard cast/sealed
£565.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 2 year warranty
This product comes with a 2 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.