Diago PS01 Powerstation
Pedalboard Power Supply
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
You've got your pedals and your board, toney-grail is but a stomp away, but no batteries! No more with the Diago PS01 Powerstation!
- Power supply for up to 30 9V pedals
- Includes daisy chain to supply six pedals
- Suitable for any input voltage so you can take it on your world tour (although you'll need an adapter to fit the holes in the wall!)
Once you have more than a couple of pedals, keeping everything supplied with 9V batteries starts to get expensive, so you chance it, and you lose your fuzz in the middle of your solo. Hmmm. Not great. Don't keep spending money on batteries and running the risk of effects cut out, get yourself a Diago PS01 Powerstation.
The Diago Powerstation is a great solution for keeping your pedalboard juiced. With enough power on tap for around 30 pedals, you'll probably run out of pedal space first! The Diago PS01 Powerstation does what a great piece of gear should: it quietly takes care of business while you take care of playing!
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Diago PS01 Powerstation" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
9 isolated power outputs for your pedalboard for under £50? Have we made a mistake? No! We have not! It's the TGI PB1!
- Aluminium case
- Overload / short circuit protection
- LED indicators
- 9 isolated DC outputs:
- 1 x 18V
- 2 x 12V
- 1 x 9V (1A)
- 5 x 9V (100mA)
- Includes 7 x cables
- Dimensions: L x W x H - 50mm x 160mm x 24mm
The Truetone One Spot Combo Pack is an affordable pedal power solution for running up to 8 stomp boxes simultaneously.
- 9V power supply with 8-way daisychain
- 2x Battery Clip Converters
- 2x 3.5mm (1/8”) Converters
- 1x L6 Converter for Line 6 modeling pedals
- Handles up to 1700mA
Guitar effect power supplies are not all created equal. Put some good power into your pedalboard with the Diago Micropower9
- Guitar effect power supply
- 9 Volt
- 2.1 mm, centre negative
- Boss power supply convention
- Can power up to six pedals when used with the Diago daisy chain
- Input: 90-264 VAC @ 50-60Hz
If you've lost or broken the adaptor for your Roland or Boss product the Roland PSB7 power supply adaptor is what you need.
- Designed to deliver consistent power to a range on Roland products
- Input Voltage Range: 100-240V/63Hz
- Output Amps: 4A
- Output Voltage: 12V
- Sleeve/Tip Configuration: Tip: Positive, Sleeve: Negative
An energy-efficient PSU for your power-hungry tech, this power suply includes the adapters you need and gives you more than 2 Amps!
- Power supply
- 2250 mA for power-hungry gear
- Supplied with 8 DC adaptors and USB socket adaptor
- Uses 25% less power making it more energy efficient
- Materials used and manufacturing process are more environmentally friendly
£89.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.