Roland JC22 Jazz Chorus
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Put the legendary Jazz Chorus sound in your rig in an even more compact and portable package with the Roland JC-22!
- Solid state combo amplifier
- Gives you the classic Jazz Chorus sound in an even more compact package
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
The Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus delivers the famous Jazz Chirus clean tone and legendary Dimensional Space Chorus effect in a compact amp that’s perfect for playing at home.
Offering the essential features of the popular JC-40 in an even more scaled-down size, the Roland JC-22 is a versatile stereo amp is also great for intimate performances and recording. A high-quality reverb complements the onboard chorus, and there’s also a stereo input on the front panel for plugging in modellers, multi-effects, and stereo stomps.
Built to the same standards of sound and durability that the long-running amp series is noted for, the Roland JC-22 Jazz Chorus makes legendary JC tone more accessible than ever.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland JC22 Jazz Chorus" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- 10" Special Design Speaker
- 1 x 12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- 2 x 6V6 Power Tubes
- Controls: Volume 1, Channel Select, Gain, Volume 2, Voice, Treble, Bass, F/X Adjust, F/X Select, Tap
A stunning amp for recording, practise (or live if you mic it up!) the Palmer Fab 5 is a superb all valve amp with a tube rectifier!
- 5W class-A single-ended all-tube guitar combo
- 10" Eminence Ragin Cajun speaker
- 12AX7 preamp valve
- 6V6 power valve
- EZ81 valve rectifier
- External speaker output (8 Ohm impedance)
- Controls: Tone, volume, boost; mains voltage selector, attenuator
One of the most exciting and new amp companies in the UK at the moment, the Blackstar HT-5210 expands the HT-5 line to a gig friendly size!
- Innovative 5 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1x12BH7 valves
- Unique push pull power amp design
- Award winning HT Pedal preamp
- Two footswitchable channels
- 2x 10" Celestion speakers
- Enhanced tone controls
- Patented Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Fully equipped for studio or practice
- Digital Stereo Reverb
- Speaker emulated output with 1x12 or 4x12 voicing
- Effects loop with effects level switch
- Footswitch included
With 100 w of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Boss Katana-100/212 amp delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
- Weight: 19.8 kg
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
- Twin channel, guitar amplifier with 1x 12 inch VX 12 Celestion custom made loudspeaker and digital reverb
- Output Power: 15 Watts RMS into 8 Ohms
- Speaker: 1x 12", 8 Ohm VX12 Celestion custom speaker
- Inputs: Input jack, Footswitch jack
- Outputs: External LoudSpeaker jack
- Options: VFS2 Dual Footswitch
£379.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.