Palmer PAN 04
Stereo Passive DI Box
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
What's better than the PAN 01? How about the two packed into one compact unit. The Palmer PAN 04 Stereo Passive DI Box is the answer.
- 2-Channel Passive DI Box
- 2x 6.3mm jack input connectors
- 2x XLR transformer balanced output connectors
- 2x 6.2mm jack output connectors
- Ground lift and attenuation controls on board
- 600 Ohms output impedance
- 10 - 40000 Hz frequency response
- Powder coated sheet steal design
The Palmer PAN 04 consists of a housing containing the equivalent of two PAN-01s, making it a dual channel passive DI box. This „stereo" configuration makes it ideally suited for use with certain keyboards and devices which have several outputs. Jack input with parallel „THRU" output, transformer balanced XLR output. Attenuable input sensitivity, can handle both line level and speaker level signals.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Palmer PAN 04" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Fully active design
- Phantom voltage or 9V battery powered
- Converts high-impedance balanced / unbalanced inputs into 600 Ohm balanced outputs
- Switchable input attenuation (0, -30 dB)
- Switchable ground lift
- 1/4" TRS / XLR combo connector inputs
- XLR connectors for balanced outputs
- Rugged extruded aluminum case
I held the Samson MD1 DI box the day before I wrote this and one word popped into my mind: solid. This thing is built to do the job.
- Passive DI Box
- Single channel
- All-metal, impact resistant design
- Samson STL transformer
- Ground Lift switch
- 1/4" Input and Thru
- Balanced XLR output
- No Phantom or Battery power required
The Palmer PAN 02 active DI is a great box at an even greater price. Lift your audio signal without breaking the bank!
- 1-channel Active DI Box
- 6.3mm Jack input connector
- XLR transformer balanced output and 6.3mm jack output connector
- Powered by 9V Battery or +48V Phantom Power
- Ground lift and attenuator controls onboard
- Power coated metal cabinet surface
- Input Attenuator switches
- Input Link jack allows for tapping off of your signal chain
- Ground Lift switch lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds
- Switchable low pass Filter that cuts out all very high frequency interference
- Phase Invert switch
The TGI DIB1 is an incredibly affordable way to keep your signals clean and manageable on stage and in the studio,
- Active DI box
- Inputs: Jack and XLR
- Outputs: Jack link and XLR
- Ground lift switch
- Pad switch 0dB, -20dB or -40dB
- 9V power (battery included)
With amp, cabinet and mic simulation, on top of your basic tone, gain and DI functions, the Palmer Pocket Amp Mk2 is a gig bag essential!
- Pocket-sized preamplifier and DI
- The perfect backup for the gig - if your amp goes, this will take your tone straight to the PA
- Outputs: 3
- Output connectors: 3.5 mm jack, 6.3 mm Jack, XLR
- Controls: Level, mic position, mode, Treble, ground lift, Gain, Bass, Drive, amp select
£57.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.