Standard 3-way Guitar Stand
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Has the size of your guitar collection outgrown your stand collection? Then this, my friend, is what you need: a 3-way triple guitar stand.
- Foam covered supports for protection
- Space-saving foldable design
- Sturdy construction and intuitive design
Rack stand for guitars or bass guitars. Generous spacing means that a combination of electric and acoustic guitars can be stood side by side. Foam covered supports give protection to the instruments. A space saving and easy to transport solution for studios, home or gigs.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Standard 3-way Guitar Stand" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Depth 13.2 inches - 33.5 cm
- Set-up width 14.4 inches - 36.5 cm
- Max. to min. set-up height 32.2 inches to 19.7 inches- 82 to 50 cm
- Fold-up height 20.5 inches - 52 cm
- Cradle depth opening 5.1 inches - 13 cm
- Square steel tube size 15 x 30 mm
- Round steel tube size 30 mm
- Weight 4.4 lbs - 2 kg
The solution for keeping your beautiful guitars from harm. The Kinsman KRG3 guitar stand holds 3 guitars and keeps them cushioned and cosy.
- Holds up to 3 guitars
- Suitable for electric and acoustic guitars and basses
- Fold down sturdy metal frame
- Cushioned body and neck support
- Compact and lightweight
If you seek a comfy folding bench for home practice, gigs or anything else, the Quiklok BX/8 is a B-Stock bargain.
- Small Bench with Extra Thick Cushion
- Depth: 10" - 25cm
- Width: 21" - 53cm
- Thickness: 1.6"- 7.5cm
- Height positions(3): 18.8", 20", 22.8" 48, 51, 58cm
- Weight capacity: 250lbs - 112kg
- Weight: 11.1lb - 5kg
Save space and practise effectively with this combination guitar and music stand
- Combination guitar stand and music stand
- Dual purpose, space saving design
- Music holder is detachable when not required
- Foam covered guitar support to protect guitar finish
- Height adjustment: 900 - 1500 mm
Universal tablet holder attachment to fit on your microphone or music stand.
- Will accommodate virtually any size tablet having side measurements ranging from 111 mm to 301 mm (4.37" to 11.85") and depth ranging from 6.9 mm to 18.7 mm (0.27" to 0.73")
- Flexible yet rugged rubberized plastic stoppers will hold the tablet firmly and securely in place, without interfering with dock connector, speaker, headphone jack, on/off and volume buttons
- No-wobble, lightweight aluminium plate is designed to ensure full tilt and rotational adjustability, and to switch rapidly from the vertical to the horizontal viewing mode without slipping, for ideal positioning of your tablet
- The holder can be fastened directly on to any 3/8" standard microphone stand thread connection. A slim yet sturdy steel bracket (included) allows to mount the tablet holder sideways to the vertical pole of any microphone or sheet music stand with diameter ranging from 14 to 30 mm (0.55" to 11.8")
Heavy duty, hard-wearing acoustic guitar stand collapsable for musicians on the go.
- Collapsable A-frame design
- Depth: 11.4" (28cm)
- Width positions: 9.4 - 14.2" (24 - 36cm)
- Set-up height: 16.3" (41.5cm)
- Fold-up height: 17.7" (45cm)
- Cradle depth opening: 4.3" (11cm)
- Weight: 2.1kg
£26.99 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.