Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Create everything from layered soundscapes to simple backing tracks with the Boss RC3 looper pedal
- Compact looper in the stage-ready Boss compact pedal format!
- Massive internal memory with up to three hours of stereo recording time - store a whole backing track if you need to!
- 99 onboard memories for storing loops
- USB 2.0 port allows you to connect to a PC and import/export WAV audio
- Rhythm guide with real drums
- Runs on a single 9-volt battery or optional AC power supply
- True stereo I/O
With up to three hours of stereo recording time, you're more likely to run out of ideas before the Boss RC3 runs out of space to store them, and with 99 memory locations, you have plenty of slots to do just that!
If you are a solo performer, or are in a band that likes to sound as big on stage as you do on the record, incorporating a looper pedal can be great way to go about doing that, and the Boss RC3 is a great value way to do it.
In addition to recording your guitar or bass performances and turning them into playable loops, you can also record other external stereo audio sources via the RC-3’s AUX IN. Sound from a digital-audio player connected to the AUX input, for example, can easily be recorded and made into a loop.
The intuitive design of the Vox Lil Looper allows effortless looping guitar and mic performances with killer effects!
- Intuitive dual pedal design
- Record for a total of 90 seconds on two independent loops
- Overdubbing with Undo/Redo
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 12 Effects including: overdrive, chorus, phaser and acoustic simulator
- Optional VFS2 can turn effects on/off, stops loops, or erase a phrase
The new standard in looping, the affordable and incredibly versatile Boss RC1 looper deserves a space at your feet!
- Compact looper pedal
- Straightforward and easy to operate
- Newly designed loop indicator displays the current loop mode (Rec/Overdub/Play)
- Runs on a single 9-volt alkaline battery (approximately 4.5 hours of battery life)
- Can be used with an optional AC adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- 12 minutes of stereo recording time
- Stereo inputs and outputs
- Flexible external footswitch options
- Recorded phrase is retained in memory even after the RC-1 is turned off
With mic and instrument inputs, you'll be creating your perfect accompaniment in no time with the Boss RC30 Dual Track Looper
- Twin pedal design gives you incredible foot-based control of your loops
- Onboard effects allow you to process your loops within the pedal to create your perfect sound
- Independent volume faders for the loops ensures you can find the perfect balance
- USB connection for easy connection to your computer to move loops to and from the pedal
Not all loopers are created equal! Take a look at the Hotone Wally looper, it does things just that bit differently...
- Compact loop pedal
- Up to 15 minutes of loops
- Separate controls for input and output levels
- Control the loop tempo!
Taking looper pedals to the next level, the Vox VDL1 Dynamic Looper offers classic looping functionality with incredibly versatile performance effects.
- Loop Pedal Processor offering intuitive footpedal control
- Infinite recording time using two independent loops (combined loop length up to 90 seconds)
- Add infinite layers with SOS recording capabilities
- Loop Quantize creates specific beat-length phrases that automatically loop on the beat
- 11 Pre Effects enhance and morph your instrument’s sound as you play & record loops
- Pre Effects include instrument simulations such as bass and acoustic guitar
- 11 Loop Effects radically transform the playback of looped phrases
- 100 programs (50 preset, 50 user); each offers settings for the Pre Effect and Loop Effect
- Overdubbing with undo and redo capabilities
- Resample by adding new material onto a phrase being processed by the Loop Effect
- Mic input for creating loops using other sources; such as vocals or percussion
- Master Limiter maintains a consistent level between the original source and all loops
- Three stop modes – clean, delay, and fade – provide more loop playing creativity
- Key Lock function locks the panels controls but maintains the pedals for error-free performances
From the people who took looping in a whole new direction with the RC505, comes the compact, yet still fully-featured Boss RC-202!
- Compact tabletop looper module
- Two concurrent stereo tracks
- Dedicated controls for each track
- Four input and four track effects available simultaneously
- 64 phrase memories to store loops and effects settings ready for instant recall
- Control via MIDI or external footswitches and expression pedals
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs and stereo aux input
- 17 onboard rhythm patterns
- USB connection for loop import and export
£125.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 5 year warranty
This product comes with a 5 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.