Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
- Uses acoustic hi hat stand
- Great full-motion, acoustic hi-hat feel
- “Floating” design uses less components for a quieter performance
- Dual-trigger capability
With eyes closed, drummers will think they’re playing a regular two-piece hi-hat. But examine the innovative new VH-11 floating hi-hat, and you’ll see that it actually consists of a one-piece floating cymbal pad atop a fixed lower base. Great for fast setup and easy transport, the VH-11 mounts on conventional hi-hat stands, and provides a similar playing feel to a 2-piece hi-hat. The VH-11 is fully compatible with Roland's TD-20, TD-12, and can be used with TD-10 with TDW-1, TD-8, and TD-6.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland VH11" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
An incredible amount of power for such an affordable instrument, the Alesis SamplePad Pro lets you take control of your hits!
- Electronic drum and percussion instrument
- 8 dual zone isolated rubber pads
- Active blue LED pad illumination
- 10 ready-to-play drum kits
- 200+ built-in drum, cymbal, and percussion sounds
- Kick Pedal input; selectable switch or trigger mode
- Hi-Hat pedal input; selectable switch or variable mode
- LCD display and software utility for complete control
- USB port for computer connectivity and MIDI in/out ports
- 1/4" stereo outputs (L, R); 1/4" headphone output with volume control; 1/8" stereo aux input with level control
The Roland PD-128S-BC is a new V-Pad snare with an improved rim sensor and when used with the TD30 sound module provides more accuracy
- Pad size: 12 inches
- Triggers: 2 (Head, Rim)
- Width (W): 358 mm, 14-1/8 inches
- Depth (D): 322 mm, 12-11/16 inches
- Height (H): 117 mm, 4-5/8 inches
- Weight: 3.0 kg, 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Features Roland’s latest dual-triggering technology
- More consistent and accurate sensing between head and rim
- Tank-tough and ready to take a pounding
- Lets you play rimshots
- Sound changes depending on the strength of your stroke
- Dimensions: 219 (W) x 203 (D) x 438 (H) mm / 8-5/8 (W) x 8(D) x 17-1/4 (H) inches.
- Weight: 2.8 kg / 6 lbs 3 oz.
- Accessories: Owner’s Manual, Connection Cable.
Say hello to the Roland PDX8 which offers a more realistic drum feel with its 10-inch rim & separate head and rim triggering
- 8" mesh head
- 2" rim for easier rim-shot playing
- Dual trigger technology
£309.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.