Yamaha MX49 Version 2 Black
Music Production Synthesiser
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The perfect centrepiece for your studio, the Yamaha MX49 Version 2, is more than just a synthesiser... Just add a computer and go.
- Synthesiser, audio and MIDI interface and DAW controller
- Over 1000 Sounds from the Yamaha Motif Synthesiser Series
- Unlock DX Power with FM Essential for iOS
- Easy Split /Layer Performance Mode for Instant Inspiration
- 16-Part Multi Timbral and 128-note Polyphony
- Extensive Hands-On Controls for VSTs and DAWs
- Bi-Directional USB Audio/MIDI Interfacing
- A Complete Suite of Music Production Software Included
- Complete Analogue & Digital Connectivity: In addition to the USB audio/MIDI port, the MX has a USB to Device port so you can connect USB drives for storing MX data to external memory and even playing back wave files directly from a USB stick. If you want to play along to an MP3 player, just connect it to the AUX IN socket.
- A Lightweight Design With A Quality Yamaha Keyboard Action
The Yamaha MX49 Version 2 synthesisers features carefully-selected sounds taken from the award-winning Motif XS.
But the Yamaha MX49 V2 isn't just a synthesiser; it also bridges the gap between hardware and software. Its class-compliant USB audio/MIDI connection massively simplifies music production with your favourite DAW, whether you use macOS, iOS or Windows.
Handy DAW and VST controls are built into the MX49, perfect for using with the included software for macOS and Windows: Cubase AI, YC3B Organ Synthesiser VST and Prologue Analogue Synthesiser VST.
And, for producers using iOS, the MX49 Version 2 will unlock both Steinberg's Cubasis app and Yamaha's own FM Essential synthesiser app for iOS.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Yamaha MX49 Version 2 Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Huge sound with three virtual analog engines onboard, each with a dedicated oscillator, filter, amplifier, envelope, and LFO
- Layer up to five simultaneous effects, including distortion, flanger, delay, reverb, low boost, and more
- 64-voice polyphony for massive sounds without note drop-out
- Fun, hands-on control panel that’s great for instant gratification, and for learning synthesis
- Lightweight, compact body with 37 full-size keys
- Runs on AC or battery power for portable convenience
- D Beam, arpeggiator, and Phrase Recorder onboard
- USB ports for saving user patches to USB flash drives, and for audio/MIDI connection to computers
With a front panel full of knobs and sliders, the Roland System 1 gives you control to match its huge and versatile sound!
- Virtual analogue synthesiser
- 2 oscillators with sub-oscillator and noise-generator
- Oscillator colours create continuous waveform changes from simple to complex
- All parameters can be controlled with physical knobs and sliders with LED indicators
- Variety of modulation functions including ring modulation, cross modulation and oscillator sync
- -12dB and -24dB filter types with independent high pass filters
- Integrated Delay and Reverb effect units
- Tempo syncing for LFO and Delay
- You can connect the Roland System-1 to your computer via its USB jack to send and receive audio and MIDI data
With all the features you know and love, plus a few more, the Korg microKorg S is the latest evolution of a modern classic!
- Analogue modelling synthesiser
- 4 voice polyphony
- 2 oscillators plus noise generator
- Multi Mode Filter (-24dB/oct LPF, -12dB/oct LPF/BPF/HPF)
- Modulation effects: flanger / chorus, phaser, ensemble (3 types); Delay: stereo, cross, L/R (3 types); Equaliser
- Arpeggiator: 6 types (UP, DOWN, ALT1/2, Random, Trigger), Step Arpeggiator function
- 8-channel vocoder
- Power Supply: DC 9V (AC adapter), or six AA alkaline batteries
With all the sounds and features you want and need - for the studio or the stage - the Roland Juno DS is worthy of the name...
- 61-note portable keyboard synthesiser
- Lightweight, gig-ready instrument with pro sounds, enhanced performance features, and battery-powered operation
- 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard with synth action
- Includes all the sounds from the popular JUNO-Di, plus newly updated acoustic and electric pianos, additional organs, and other stage essentials
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function for playing user WAV files on the JUNO-DS61’s keyboard
- Easy sound manipulation and editing with hands-on knobs and sliders
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
The iconic TB-303 bass line synth sound in the palm of your hand with the Roland TB03
- Realistic recreation of the iconic TB-303 Bass Line synth
- Retains the sound, character, and user interface of the original TB-303
- Hands-on control over expressive parameters, including cutoff, resonance, envelope mod, decay, and accent
- New features not found on the original TB-303, including four-digit LED display, overdrive and delay effects, MIDI, fine tempo control, and additional functions for pattern creation
- Programmable via classic Pitch, Time, and Step write modes
- Continue playing a sequence even while switching between write and play modes
- CV/Gate outputs for controlling vintage analogue gear and modular synthesisers
- Dedicated trigger input to drive the internal sequencer
- Battery-operated (4 x AA) or USB powered
- 24 bit/96 kHz stereo IN/OUT USB audio interface
15 years later this mini synth still remains close to so many hearts! Korg are celebrating with the new stylish MicroKorg Platinum.
- Powerful Synthesis
- Classic Vocoding
- Full Range of Effects
- Great Sound and Expression
- Flexible Arpeggiator
- Audio In
- Compact MIDI Controller
- Clear Control and Classic Looks
£494.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.