Drum Sound Module
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Bring your drum sound to life with the Roland TD50, a drum sound module for pro performance and studio sessions!
- Flagship electronic sound module with ultimate expression
- 400+ dynamic and expressive instruments in high-quality audio
- New TD-50 sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling
- Digital Pad inputs (USB) x 3 for new 14” Digital Snare (PD-140DS) and 18” Digital Ride (CY-18DR) multi-sensor system
- Play your own WAV samples via SD card
- USB 10-channel Out/4-channel In for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Master Output (XLR) and 8 Direct Out (TRS), balanced for PA connection
- Metronome with Quiet Count and audio playback function for practice
- Audio record function to capture and export drumming performances
- Advanced V-Edit system to customize drum and cymbal sounds
As an ambitious pro drummer, you know that anything less than the ultimate sound and feel will hold you back. Introducing the new Roland TD-50 drum sound module: the flagship release in our acclaimed V-Drums range, created for top-flight live performance, intense practice sessions and eclectic studio work. Our new TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling delivers Roland’s most impressive and wide-ranging sounds yet. The advanced processor is complemented by 3 digital pad inputs for connection to a new PD-140DS snare and CY-18DR ride cymbal with multi-element sensor system. Meanwhile, deep editing features and flexible connectivity put you in charge. The Roland V-Drums TD-50 sound module is the pro’s choice.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Roland TD50" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Roland TM-2 Trigger Module is the perfect way to add some hybrid character to your acoustic drums
- The easy way to bring hybrid versatility to your acoustic drum set
- Compact trigger module for acoustic drummers looking to enhance their kits with electronic percussion
- Over 100 ready-to-play professional sounds, ranging from acoustic drums and percussion to modern electronic instruments
- Includes many sounds and tonal elements designed for layering with acoustic drums, providing enhanced, high-impact sounds for playing live drums through a PA system
- Suitable for all genres, from rock and metal to electronic music
- SDHC card slot lets users trigger their own WAV sounds stored on SDHC media, from one-shot samples and loop phrases to complete backing tracks
- Compatible with Roland RT-series acoustic drum triggers and Roland percussion pads, including the BT-1 Bar Trigger Pad, KT-10 Kick Trigger Pedal, V-Pads, and V-Cymbals
- SuperNATURAL sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- COACH function offers training exercises to help you learn to play drums
- QUICK REC function lets listen to what you just played, helping to evaluate your technique
- Play along with your favourite songs (WAV/MP3 audio files) via USB flash drive
- Large LCD screen and simple user interface for easy operation
- USB-MIDI/AUDIO can conveniently connect to computer applications
- Drum Kits 50
- Instruments 190
- Instrument Parameters
- Tuning, Muffling, Snare Buzz, Strainer, Tone Colour, Volume, Pan
- Effect Types Ambience (10 types) 4-band equalizer
- Connectors: TRIGGER INPUT connector (DB-25 type): Kick, Snare, Tom1, Tom2, Tom3, Hi-Hat, Crash1, Ride, Ride Bell, Hi-HatControl Extra Trigger Input jacks: 1 (CRASH2) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) OUTPUT jacks (L/MONO, R) (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) PHONES jack (stereo 1/4 inch phone type) MIX IN jack (stereo miniature phone type) MIDI OUT connector USB COMPUTER port USB MEMORY port
Unlock the famous high quality, tweakable sound of Roland V-Drums without having to buy new pad and triggers.
- Delivers high end sounds, ease-of-use and natural playability to serious drummers
- SuperNATURAL technology makes for natural and organic playing
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- Enhance drum sounds with reverb, multi-effects, and EQ
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Supports positional sensing on the snare when used with compatible Roland drum pads such as the PD-128S/128, PD-125XS/125X, and many others
- Compatible with the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for realistic pedal action and bow/edge sounds
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.