Boss Katana KTN Head
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The Boss KTNHEAD Katana, a refined rock amp with Inspiring tone, crafted by Waza!
- Light and portable 100-watt amplifier head with powerful, gig-ready sound
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customisable effects with Boss Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available at once
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-up tones at low volumes
- Integrated 5-inch monitor speaker for practice without an external cab
- Line Out and USB jacks provide mix-ready direct tones
- MIDI In for Tone Setting selection and effects on/off from a MIDI foot controller
Katana - the traditional sword carried by the historic samurai of Japan - is a symbol of honor, precision, and artistry in Japanese culture. Adopting the majestic sword’s name with pride, the Katana series presents guitar amplifiers with smooth, cutting tones honed by generations of dedication and expertise. Born of the development process behind the acclaimed Waza amplifier, these innovative amps embody Boss's determined pursuit of the ultimate rock sound. Featuring proprietary circuit designs and meticulous tuning, the Katana series combines traditional craftsmanship and breakthrough functions to produce true next-generation rock amplifiers.
Compact and powerful, the 100-watt Katana-Head delivers sharply defined rock tones with rich, commanding presence. The amp also includes integrated access to 55 Boss effects, which are customisable using the free Boss Tone Studio editor software. Up to 15 different effects can be loaded at one time, enabling you to build fully prepared sounds inside the amp. In addition, the versatile Katana-Head is equipped with an effects loop and MIDI for integration with advanced rigs, and features a convenient built-in monitor speaker for tone preview and practice without a cab.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss Katana KTN Head" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
With 120 watts of incredible solid-state tone, the Orange Crush CR120H is as portable as it is powerful!
- Two channel, solid-state amplifier head
- 120W power
- Onboard digital reverb
- Speaker outputs: 2 x 16 Ohm (min 8 Ohm)
- Separate volume and eq for each channel
- 60W programmable head
- True Valve Power - LOUD as Valve™
- Voice - select from 6 classic channels (EL84, 6V6, EL34, KT66, 6L6, KT88)
- Manual Mode
- 3 band EQ with patented ISF
- 128 user storable patches
- Multi effects - 4 x modulations, 4 x delays, 4 x reverbs
- Resonance, Presence and Master Volume Controls
- USB connectivity - easily edit and record
- GUI software supplied for deep editing, practice and sharing
- MIDI Input and MP3/Line Input
- Speaker Emulated Output
- Built-in tuner
- Revolutionary tone
- Multi-function footswitch (supplied separately)
The Fender Bassbreaker 007 head is a guitar amplifier that offers 7 watts of awesome tone with a single EL84 and true class A operation.
- Moderately sized, with 7 watts of big tone
- Single EL84 power tube, true class “A” operation
- Vintage-style treble-booster circuit switch on front panel for extra gain and harmonics (also operated by optional single-button footswitch)
- Line output (1/4”) for use with recording equipment or larger amp
Carry your tone anywhere with the loud, light, Vox MV50 AC!
- Guitar amplifier head
- 50 Watts of power
- Innovative Nutube technology
- Line/phones output
- Weighs less than a kilogram!
Putting decades of Marshall tone and experience at your control, the Marshall Code 25 combo covers a host of classic sounds!
- Modelling amplifier combo
- 25Watts power
- 14 preamp models
- 4 power amp models
- 8 speaker cabinet models
- Effects: 24 (5 simultaneous)
- Controls: BASS, MIDDLE, TREBLE, GAIN, VOLUME, PRE FX, AMP, MOD, DEL, REV, POWER, CAB
- Footswitch: PEDL-91009 available separately
- 1x10" speaker
The Orange Micro Dark Head is a tiny amp with a massive sound! Features include a shape control, buffered effects loop and cabsim output
- Single channel valve/solid state hybrid amp head
- High gain preamp
- Shape control
- Fully buffered effects loop
- CabSim-loaded Headphone output
£339.00 inc VAT
- Store Availability
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.