Boss Katana KTN50
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Crafted by Waza, here is the next-gen rock amp. With 55 built-in Boss effects, the KTN50 Katana prepares you to seriously - and precisely - rock your guitar sound!
- Stage-ready 50-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customisable effects with Boss Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Two memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at Boss Tone Central
- Weight: 11.6 kg
The Katana series presents guitar amplifiers with smooth, cutting tones honed by generations of dedication and expertise. Born of the development process behind the acclaimed Waza amplifier, these innovative amps embody Boss's determined pursuit of the ultimate rock sound. Featuring proprietary circuit designs and meticulous tuning, the Katana series combines traditional craftsmanship and breakthrough functions to produce true next-generation rock amplifiers.
With 50 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-50 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana 50 includes integrated access to 55 Boss effects, which are customisable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. Up to 15 different effects can be configured in the amp at one time, enabling you to bring fully prepared tones to the stage in one amp.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss Katana KTN50" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A comprehensive modelling guitar combo with the perfect mix of tone, features and performance: the Fender Mustang GT 40.
- Guitar amplifier combo
- 40 Watts power
- 21 classic amplifier models onboard
- Build your own sounds with a choice of 47 effects
- New, high-fidelity algorithms for seriously impressive modelling tone
- 2x 6.5" full-range speakers
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capability
- Doubles as a speaker system - stream audio from your phone
- Headphone output for quiet practise
- Control from your phone with the Fender Tone app
The Blackstar HT1R is a gorgeous sounding little valve amp, ideal for studio recording or home practice sessions.
- Innovative 1 Watt valve combo
- 1xECC83 and 1xECC82
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- Based on award winning HT-5
- Two channels
- 8˝ Celestion speaker
- Patent-Applied-For Infinite Shape Feature (ISF)
- Perfect for studio or practice
- Speaker emulated output
- Stereo MP3 / Line input
- External speaker output
- 20W Super Wide Stereo (2x10W)
- Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and data
- Styled for use in the home
- 6 electric guitar voices, from Clean Warm to OD 2
- 2 bass voices, 2 acoustic guitar voices, 2 acoustic simulator voices
- Revolutionary sonic performance
- Patented ISF
- 12 Digital FX
- Programmable – store up to 12 patches, or use in Manual Mode
- Full Blackstar INSIDER compatibility – create and share patches with the Blackstar Online Community
Billed as "your third amp", the Yamaha THR5 is the first guitar amp to fit where, when and how guitarists really play guitar.
- Amp Type: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brit Hi, Modern
- Effects: Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay, Delay/Reverb, Spring Reverb, Hall Reverb, Compressor, Noise Gate
- Chromatic Tuner
- Controller/Switches: Amp, Gain, Master, Tone, Effect, DLY/REV, Volume, Tap/Tuner Switch
- Connections: INPUT (Standard Mono Phone), PHONES (Standard Stereo Phone), AUX IN (Stereo Mini), USB
- Speakers: 2 x 8cm Full Range
- Rated Output: 10W (5W + 5W)
- Power Source: AC Adaptor - EADP-38EB A (included)
- Battery: AA alkaline batteries (approx. 6 hours) or Nickel-hydride batteries (approx. 7 hours) * Depending upon usage and conditions
- Width: 271mm, Height: 167mm, Depth: 120mm, Weight: 2.0kg
- Accessories: AC Adapter, USB Cable, Stereo Mini Cable, Cubase AI DVD-ROM
The Valvetronix range has always been hugely popular, but with the features on the new Vox VT20X, things are only going to get better!
- Modelling guitar combo
- 20 Watts output
- Great range of amp models that take you from vintage clean to modern metal and everything in between
- Two effects sections (1. compression, chorus, overdrive, distortion; 2. flanger, phaser, tremolo, delay)
- Separate reverb section
- 8" speaker
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV15 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 15W power
- 8 preamp circuit types
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 8" Vox Custom Design speaker
£189.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.