Boss Katana KTN100/212
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
With 100 w of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Boss Katana-100/212 amp delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from 55 customizable effects with BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Store 15 different effects on board, with three effects available simultaneously
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Four memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
- Weight: 19.8 kg
Katana—the traditional sword carried by the historic samurai of Japan—is a symbol of honor, precision, and artistry in Japanese culture. Adopting the majestic sword’s name with pride, the Katana series presents guitar amplifiers with smooth, cutting tones honed by generations of dedication and expertise. Born of the development process behind the acclaimed Waza amplifier, these innovative amps embody Boss's determined pursuit of the ultimate rock sound. Featuring proprietary circuit designs and meticulous tuning, the Katana series combines traditional craftsmanship and breakthrough functions to produce true next-generation rock amplifiers.
With 100 watts of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Boss Katana-100/212 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100/212 includes integrated access to 55 BOSS effects, which are customisable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. Up to 15 different effects can be configured in the amp at one time, enabling you to bring fully prepared tones to the stage in one amp.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Boss Katana KTN100/212" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Put the legendary top-boost tone in your rig with the affordable, portable, and great-sounding Vox AC10 C1 valve amplifier!
- Valve guitar combo
- Output Power: 10W RMS
- Controls: GAIN, BASS, TREBLE, REVERB, VOLUME
- Tube Complement: 2 × 12AX7, 2 × EL84
- Speaker: 1 × 10-inch Celestion VX10
With a choice of 8 preamp models combined with valve warmth and an immediate set of controls, the Vox AV60 is a cracker!
- Guitar combo
- 60W power
- 8 preamp circuit types, two channel design
- Modulation, delay and reverb effects
- Bright and fat switches
- Auxiliary input
- Headphone output
- Controls: Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Volume, Power Level
- 12" Vox Custom Design speaker
A stunning amp for recording, practise (or live if you mic it up!) the Palmer Fab 5 is a superb all valve amp with a tube rectifier!
- 5W class-A single-ended all-tube guitar combo
- 10" Eminence Ragin Cajun speaker
- 12AX7 preamp valve
- 6V6 power valve
- EZ81 valve rectifier
- External speaker output (8 Ohm impedance)
- Controls: Tone, volume, boost; mains voltage selector, attenuator
If you want the look and attitude of an Orange amp in an affordable, high-powered format, take a look at the Orange CR60C Combo
- 60W solid state amplifier combo
- Two channels
- Master reverb
- Separate EQ controls for each channel
- 1x12" speaker
Put the legendary Jazz Chorus sound in your rig in an even more compact and portable package with the Roland JC-22!
- Solid state combo amplifier
- Gives you the classic Jazz Chorus sound in an even more compact package
- Stereo 30-watt amp with two 6.5-inch speakers
- Stereo input for true stereo sound with modelers and stereo effects pedals
- Signature Dimensional Space Chorus effect for expansive stereo sound
- High-quality reverb effect
- Footswitch jacks for turning onboard effects on/off
- Stereo effects loop for connecting external effects
Classic tones through a 12" speaker , at a studio-friendly volume, in a limited edition finish: check out the Vox AC4 C1 British Racing Green!
- Limited edition guitar amp combo
- 4 Watts power
- Short run British Racing Green colour scheme
- 1x 12" Celestion speaker
- Gain, bass, treble and master volume controls
£419.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 3 year warranty
This product comes with a 3 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.