Ibanez PS10 Black
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
In the 1970s, the Ibanez Iceman was made famous by Paul Stanley, now he's returned with his gorgeous signature model, the Ibanez PS10 in black.
- Colour: Black
- Body Type: Solid body, Mahogany with Maple top
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Type: Maple, set-in
- Frets: 22, medium rolled-end
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (bridge), '59 (neck)
- Bridge: Ibanez Gibraltar
- Nut: brass/bone hybrid design
A monster instrument for monster stages, the Ibanez PS10 is a return to the instrument which helps Paul Stanley to stand out from the crowd (as if he needs any help). The PS10 is certainly a looker, but that doesn't mean that this is not a truly professional instrument: premium components like Seymour Duncan pickups and premium tonewoods alongside quality Ibanez craftsmanship touches like the hand-rolled frets.
"Renewing my collaboration with Ibanez feels like going home to where it all started. Since 1977 you've heard the guitar I created on countless platinum albums. You've seen it rattle coliseums from Texas to Tokyo. Now I'm making sure that my weapon of choice can also be yours......"
– Paul Stanley –
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Ibanez PS10 Black" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
- Body Type: Semi-Acoustic
- No. Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 62.9 cm (24 3/4'')
- Neck Width at Nut: 41.4 mm (1.63'')
- Neck Width at 12th Fret: 49.05 mm (1 .931'')
- Crown Radius: 25.4 cm (10'')
- Body Wood: Maple
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Weight: 3.6 kg (8.0 lbs.)
- Overall Length: 101 cm (39 3/4'')
- Overall Width: 38.1 cm (15'')
- Overall Depth: 38.1 mm (1 1/2'')
- Solid Body Guitar
- Chambered Single Cutaway Body
- Arched Laminated Maple Top
- Chambered Mahogany Body
- 1-Piece Mahogany Neck
- 2 DynaSonicTM Single-Coil Pickups
- Gold-Plated Gretsch Synchro-SonicTM Bridge
- Gretsch Bigsby® B3G Vibrato Tailpiece
- Gold-Plated Hardware
- Includes G6238 Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Gold-Plated Grover® V98G Sta-TiteTM Die-cast Tuners
The Gretsch George Harrison G6128T-GH matches the spec and look of George's original late '50s guitar.
- Body Material: Mahogany Back, 3-Ply Maple Top
- Back and Sides: Semi-Hollow Chambered Mahogany
- Body Top: 3-Ply Arched Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Standard
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Hump-Block Inlays
- Neck: 1-Piece Mahogany with Gloss Urethane Finish
- DynaSonic™ Single-Coil Bridge Pickup
- DynaSonic™ Single-Coil Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Tuning Machines: Grover® V98CM Sta-Tite™ Die-cast Tuners
- B6C Bigby tailpiece with black "phillips-head" trem arm pivot bolt
- Mid-'50s body chamber style
Steve Vai designed the JEM7V to be capable of creating extreme, wild music. Pick one up and start creating your own.
- Colour: White
- Body Type: Alder
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with "Tree of Life" inlay
- Neck Type: 5-piece Maple Walnut bolt-on
- No. of Frets: 24
- Pickups: DiMarzio Evolution HSH set
- Bridge: Ibanez Edge Tremolo
- Scalloped fret-board between 21st and 24th frets
- Made in Japan
- SERIES Professional Collection
- BODY STYLE Single Cutaway
- SCALE LENGTH 24.6" (625mm)
- TOP Arched Laminated Maple
- BACK AND SIDES Semi-Hollow Mahogany Body, 13.5" Wide, 1.75" Deep
- NECK 1-Piece Mahogany
- PICKUPS 2 DynaSonicTM Single-Coil Pickups
- WIDTH AT NUT 1-11/16" (43mm)
- FRETBOARD Rosewood, 12" Radius (305mm)
- Aged Vintage Wide-Block Pearloid Inlay Position Markers with Western Motif of Cactus and Steerheads and Fences
- Western Leather Side-Body Trim Accented with Aged Furniture Tacks
- "G" Brand on the Body
- Aged Fingerboard and Headstock Binding
- Inlaid Aged Pearloid Steerhead and Gretsch Logo on Headstock
- Gold Plexi Pickguard with "Chet Atkins" Signature Signpost
- Body 2-Piece, Deep Contoured, 57 Style Lightweight Alder Body
- Neck 1-Piece Quartersawn Maple, Soft V Shape
- Fingerboard Maple, 12" Radius (305mm)
- No. of Frets 21 Highly Polished Medium Jumbo Frets
- Pickups 3 Special Design Eric Johnson Pickups with Countersunk Mounting Screws
- Bridge American Vintage Synchronized Tremolo with Ash Tray Bridge Cover
- Machine Heads Fender/Gotoh Staggered Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- 1-Piece Quartersawn Soft V Shape Vintage Tinted Maple Neck
- Extra Smooth Neck to Headstock Volute
- Special Neckplate with Engraved EJ and Kokopelli
- 2-Piece Deep Contoured 57 Style Lightweight Alder Body
- 1957 Style Body Cavities
£2679.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.