ADDAC 504 Probabilistic Generator B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The ADDAC 504 Probablistic Generator is a gate and CV generator with outputs which depend on probablistic settings. Worth having? Probably!
- 5 Gates outputs with selectable trigger or gate behaviour
- Adjustable Trigger size.
- 4 CV outputs with jumper selectable 0 +5v or 0 +10v range.
- CV outputs can be quantised or non-quantised.
- Jumper selectable 1V/State or Swinged Clock output
- Width: 10HP
The ADDAC 504 Probablistic Generator is a complex Gate / CV generator based on probabilities.
It will output semi-random notes and gates depending on probablistic settings.
Modules Knob Functions Each of the 5 Knobs have 3 different functions, each of these these can be accessed through the Menu/Trigger push-button.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ADDAC 504 Probabilistic Generator B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The temporally most powerful way to use 10HP of your modular? Put the 6 patchable clocks of the Make Noise Tempi in and find out!
- Programmable clock module
- 6 simultaneously programmable and patchable clocks
- HUMAN programming is fast and intuitive, MACHINE programming provides effortless precision
- Program clock Multiplier or Divisor, Phase, MUTE and MOD
- Integer and Non-Integer Multiplier, Divisor and Phase remove the shackles of traditional clocking modules
- Clock MOD allows for CHannel SHIFTing or RUN/ STOP behaviours
- All programming done real-time and able to be Stored as a STATE for later Recall
- Highly Stable, Low Jitter Clocking algorithm
- Maximum artist controlled musical variation, minimum data input
- Voltage controlled STATE Selection
Keep your compositions in time with the Rebel Technology Chronos Eurorack module. This can be done manually or with the tap tempo function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo pushbutton and indicator
- Tempo-sync input
- Tap-tempo output
- Width: 6HP / 30.00mm
- Height: 3U / 128.50mm
- Depth: 20mm
Snare or clap, open or closed hats or whatever your imagination can come up with, the Mutable Instruments Branches can randomly choose one
- Dual Bernoulli gate module for Eurorack
- Randomly assign input (trigger or gate) to one of two outputs
- Bias the probability with the knob
- Width: 6HP
- Current draw: +12V: 10mA, -12V: 1mA
Using a simple trigger input, you can round-robin your signal through, 2, 3 or 4 outputs with the Doepfer A-151 Quad Sequential Switch
- Switch module for Eurorack systems
- Use a trigger input to send a signal to 2, 3 or 4 outputs
- Reset to output 1 with a further trigger input
- Width: 4HP
- Current draw: 40 mA
£214.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.