ADDAC 402 4 Voice Heuristic Rhythm Generator B-Stock
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
This is a B-Stock item. Please note that B-Stock items are either ex display, ex repair, or have previously been returned by another customer. However, they all come with a 1-Year Warranty and a 14-day Money-Back Guarantee. B-Stock items may not include all original accessories and packaging. The image shown is a stock image of a new product and may not represent the condition of the B-Stock item. If you would like more information on the exact condition of any B-Stock item, please click here or call us on 0131 229 8211.
The ADDAC 402 4 voixe Heuristic Rhythm Generator is fantastically versatile trigger & gate sequencer with store and recall functions!
- Fantastically versatile sequencer
- Width: 20 HP
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 10.4 x 10 cm
Here is the ADDAC 4 Voice Heuristic Rhythm Generator
With 6 rhythm generation "algorithms / principles": Euclidean (equal distribution) Golomb Rulers (inequal distribution) Probabilistic (predictable distribution) Game Of Life (organic progression) Footwork'n (inducted error progression) Pong (voltage controlled Pong game)
Plus a 4 channel Gate Sequencer Mode with 16 presets.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "ADDAC 402 4 Voice Heuristic Rhythm Generator B-Stock" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Ever wanted to play your sequencer by hand? The Make Noise Pressure Points allows you just that!
- The Gate signals may be used to turn portions of a patch ON/ OFF, generate Timing Events within a patch or to Trigger a Function Generator
- The PRESSure signals may be used to add expression to a patch by varying Pitch or Timbre in real-time, based upon the artist's input
- The Tuned Voltages may be used to play the Pitch of a sound in a traditional melodic fashion, Program Chords or Timbral shifts (aka Presets)
- Up to 4 may be CHAINed together (using CHAIN Cable), to create controllers of varying size and complexity
- All outputs are capable of driving a passive 4 way mult without loading effects (no buffered mult needed)
- Expansion port allows for sequential control via the Make Noise BRAINS expander module
- Width: 20hp
- Max Depth: 24mm
With 8 outputs and an awful lot of things to output, the Abstract Data Octocontroller can be the nerve-centre of your modular sysrtem
- Trigger and pattern module for Eurorack modular systems
- Eight outputs
- Highly configurable Control, Modulation, Triggering and Pattern module. 8 simultaneous Outputs and 12, individually assignable, Output types.
- Output and Modulation types include Pulses, Gates, LFOs, Digital Noise, Loopable S&H modes and a collection of Arpeggios and Rhythmic Loops
- Tempo-sync for all Outputs is provided by the on-board Clock or an External Clock Input with Tempo ranges from 20 to 270 BPM
- Outputs can be set to any Clock Division or Multiple from 1/16th of a Beat to 16 Bars and can be Offset up to 360 Degrees
- Intuitive interface allows user-definable control over knob and parameter behaviour to match the preferences of individual users
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: 125mA average
Put some African-inspired rhythm in your modular system with the Noise Engineering Zularic Repetitor.
- Rhythm generator module for Eurorack systems
- Based on African music theory
- Contains 30 'mother' rhythms
- Each pattern outputs four parts
- 3 parts can be offset relative to the mother
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: 50 mA (+12V); 5 mA (-12V)
When you combine Euclidiean sequencing with machine learning from a huge rhythm training set, you get the Mutable Instruments Grids
- Topographic drum sequencer
- Three-channel algorithmic trigger generator
- Based on compressed representations of drum patterns and their variations
- Clock input and Internal clock with a 40 to 240 BPM range
- Beat indicator/tap tempo button
- Randomness knob with CV input
- Pattern complexity/density knobs for channels 1, 2, 3 with CV inputs
- Secret 3-channel Euclidean sequencer mode
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 25mA ; -12V: 1mA
A single channel version of the Stoicheia, the Rebel Technology Klasmata puts Euclidean sequencing in your modular system
- Euclidean sequencer module for Eurorack
- Single channel version of the Stoicheia
- Range of 1 - 32 steps
- Voltage-controllability of sequence length and fills
- Transpose, shift and modulate patterns
- Width: 8 HP
- Current draw: +12v: < 15mA; -12v: < 10mA; +5v: < 25mA
A standalone analogue sequencing module, the Doepfer Dark Time lets you get hands on with your sequences!
- Analogue step sequencer
- Three-position switch On/Off/Skip for each step
- Three-position switch Stop/Continue/Jump for each step
- Use as 1x16, 2x8 or 1-8 combi
- Forward, backward and random running
- CV scaling: 1V/Octave standard
- Internal or external clocking
- MIDI and USB connectivity
£254.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.