Audix ADX20iP Miniature Clip-on
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Made for brass and reed instruments the Audix ADX20iP is great for the stage or studio. Comes with a gooseneck clip for easy mounting
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz
- Impedance: 250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 6 mV/Pa @1k (C) / 5.6 mV/Pa @1k (HC)
The ADX20iP is applicable for professional stage and studio applications. This mic is primarily used for miking most reed and brass instruments.
The ADX20iP has a uniformly controlled cardioid polar pattern, which provides excellent isolation and feedback control on stage with natural sound reproduction at very close distances.
The ADX20iP is lightweight, compact and simple to use. Included with the ADX20iP is a gooseneck clip with spring tension for easy mounting to the bell of an instrument.
The ADX20i requires phantom power of 9-52 V.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Audix ADX20iP Miniature Clip-on" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
At a brilliant price the CAD E60 Condenser Microphone is a great choice for recording drums, percussion and instruments.
- Cardioid Pattern
- 10dB non-capacitive pad
- 4 position hi-pass filter - flat, 40Hz, 85Hz, and 122Hz
- CAD's proprietary discrete linear power supply for efficient low noise and linear power
- 16mm, 24k Gold sputtered externally biased condenser capsule
- Weight: 11.5oz. (326 grams)
The Audix F9 is an all purpose condenser mic for both studio and stage. It can be used for both close, overhead or distance miking.
- Excellent multipurpose instrument mic Interchangeable threaded capsule
- Ideal for medium field (8" - 12") or far field (12" - 24")
- Cast zinc alloy housing
- Mic stand adapter
- Carrying pouch
- Transducer Type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
Affordable, yet packing features of a microphone twice the price! The CAD GXL3000 is a great choice for recording vocals and instruments.
- Large diaphragm cardioid condenser
- Switchable polar patterns between Cardioid, Figure-of-eight, Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 35Hz to 20KHz
- Includes elastic shock mount and protective pouch
The mic for capturing beautiful instrument tones. The CAD E70 condenser microphone comes in a small package but is sure to shine on all recordings.
- 1/2" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Perfect for recording high end sources such as percussion or stringed instruments
- 3 position hi-pass filter and 3 position pad onboard
- Interchangeable capsule between Cardioid and Omnidirectional
- Includes shockmount, mic clip and windscreen
- True condenser externally biased 3/4" capsule
- Dual power operation
- Cast metal body with durable satin-nickel finish
- Transformerless output
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- High level of RF rejection
- Audio-grade surface mount components
- Full frequency response
- Battery status indicator
With a shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD, as well as a first rate mic, the Rode NT1A bundle is an easy choice!
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Ultra low noise transformerless circuitry
- New state of the art surface mount electronics
- Heavy duty satin nickel finish
- Monocoque sub assembly
- Internal shock mounting system
- Gold plated output connectors
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Includes shockmount, pop shield, cable and instructional DVD
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.