Piano Clip Microphones
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
An elegant piano miking solution capable of high isolation plus realistic dynamics.
- Directional characteristics: Supercardioid
- Principle of operation: Pressure gradient
- Cartridge type: Pre-polarized condenser
- Frequency range: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal ± 3 dB at 1 kHz: 6 mV/Pa; -44,5 dB re. 1 V/Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23 dB(A) re. 20 µPa (max. 26 dB(A))
- S/N ratio (A-weighted), re. 1 kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71 dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1 % up to 123 dB SPL peak; <1 % up to 120 dB SPL RMS sine
- Power supply (for full performance): Min. 5 V to max. 50 V through DPA adapter for wireless systems, 48 V phantom power +/- 4 V with DAD6001 XLR adapter
- Connector: MicroDot
The 4099P is a complete system which includes a pair of sensitivity selected 4099 microphones on goosenecks with magnetic mounts to allow the most realistic capture of a piano. With its low profile and unobtrusive design it is perfect in closed lid scenarios for capturing true acoustic piano sound in a live setting.
The versatile magnet mount/gooseneck system provides stable and repeatable positioning. The mics can easily be positioned at different angles via the flexible gooseneck to provide a variety of sound nuances. The system includes two 3-pin XLR adapters.
The mounts can also be used with various instruments with magnetic surfaces.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "DPA 4099P" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Lewitt LCT640 TS studio microphone is superbly unique with the ability to be able to switch polar patterns at any time, even post production!
- Revolutionary dual output mode for capturing multiple polar pattern sources
- Includes POLARIZER plug-in software for manipulating polar patterns within your DAW
- Can be used in standard multi-pattern mode via 3pin XLR (omni, wide cardioid, cardioid, supercardioid and figure of 8)
- Magnetic pop filter onboard hides hisses and pops without missing any detail from your recording
- Onboard low cut filter (Linear, 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz)
- Onboard Attenuation switch (0dB, -6dB, -12dB, -18dB)
The incredible sound of an impressive history and future of engineering in your mic locker with the Neumann TLM103 microphone
- Large diaphragm cardioid microphone
- Pressure gradient transducer with with one-diaphragm capsule
- Transformerless circuitry
- Extremely low noise: 7 dB-A
- Includes swivel mount
- Straightforward handling for homerecording and professional studios
- High-quality professional equipment for limited budgets
Large diaphragm multi-pattern condenser microphone delivering the sonic character of the famous C12.
- Omnidirectional, wide-cardioid, cardiod, hyper-cardioid, figure-8 patterns
- Audio frequency bandwidth: 20 to 20000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 23 mV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 6 dB-A
- Signal to noise: 88 dB-A
- Preattenuation pad: -6, -12, -18 dB
- Bass cut filter: 160, 80, 40 Hz
- Electrical impedance: 200 Ohms
- Recommended load ompedance: 2200 Ohms
- Includes shockmount, popfilter, windsreen and aluminium case
Get your microphone pointing exactly at the sweet spot with laser accuracy with the Aston Starlight stereo pair!
- Small diaphragm condenser microphone pair with laser targeting
- The addition of a Class 2 laser to the Starlight mic, with on/off switch, allows the user to recall mic positions in the studio so set up can be easily replicated
- The Starlight has 3 modes of operation, courtesy of some very fancy front-end filtering between the capsule and PCB. You can chose between Vintage, Modern and Hybrid settings to get the perfect tone response for your application
- Starlight utilises a 1.5mm solid stainless steel chassis, tumbled for up to 4 hours to achieve Aston's signature finish
- Starlight employs an extremely fine-tuned discrete mic amp circuit with high-spec components, to achieve an extremely sensitive, low noise design with loads of headroom
- Transducer Type: Capacitor
- Directional Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/- 10dB)
- Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB A-Weighted
- Maximum SPL for THD 0.5%: 130dB/ 140dB/ 150dB
The Lewitt LCT 550 sets new standards with ultra low self noise levels as well as being packed full of useful features to make the perfect studio microphone.
- Large diaphragm cardioid studio condenser microphone
- 0 dB (A) self-noise from electronics and circuitry
- Perfect Match technology meaning any two LCT 550's will form a matched pair
- Illuminated user interface for easy handling in dark environments
- On board Low-cut and attenuation, adapt to every situation
The Avantone CV12 is truly a gorgeous sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics…but at a fraction of their cost!
- Type: Tube-type Condenser
- Polar Pattern: 9 patterns selectable at power supply
- Frequency Response: 25-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms / transformer isolated
- Maximum SPL : 136dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz) 146dB with pad engaged
- Equivalent noise level : <17dB
- S/N Ratio: 78dB. Sensitivity: -35dB
- Tube Type: 6072A
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave Switch
- Output Connector: Male XLR 7 pin w/ special power supply & cables. Included Accessories: Padded Wooden Box, Shockmount , Metal road case
£890.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.