4MS ROW POWER 40 (black)
Eurorack Power Solution
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The 4MS Row Power 40 (Black) is a power source for your Eurorack system. You can daisy chain multiple Row Powers from a single power source.
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 40 is suited for up to 2 typical eurorack rows
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won't heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1") with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
- Blade tabs for power entry, to be used in custom installations (e.g. if the 4HP panel is not used)
- Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.
Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. Row Power 40 provides 40W of power, suited for up to two typical eurorack rows:
+12V @ 1.5A -12V @ 1.3A +5V @ 1.5A
Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick.
Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "4MS ROW POWER 40 (black)" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
A great option for starting out in modular synthesis or expanding, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you 84HP and power at a great price!
- Low cost Eurorack case
- Includes power supply
- 84HP of space for your modules
Get your modular synth presented in the most ergonomic way using your 4MS case system with the 4MS Modular Row Angle connector
- 45 Degree angle connector for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Connects two modular rows
- Works with 2" and 3" deep modular rows
- 45 degree angle
If you need a quality desktop eurorack case, which is expandable and includes a power supply you need the Pittsburgh Cell 90 desktop case!
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides (sold separately)
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- +5V Power Rail Compatible
- Width: 456mm (90hp)
- Custom Flexible Power Rail with 17 Power
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
£145.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.