4MS Modular Row Angle Connector 45 Degree
Modular Case Component
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Get your modular synth presented in the most ergonomic way using your 4MS case system with the 4MS Modular Row Angle connector
- 45 Degree angle connector for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Connects two modular rows
- Works with 2" and 3" deep modular rows
- 45 degree angle
You've got a modular synth, so a modular case makes sense! If your using the 4MS Modular Row system, the 4MS Modular Row Angle Connector let's you assemble multiple rows into an ergonomic layout
Angle piece for connecting two 4MS Modular Rows. Works with thick or Rows. Provides a 45 degree angle
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "4MS Modular Row Angle Connector 45 Degree" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
Need a +5V rail for your modular case/bus-board/power system? The Mutable Volts adaptor will do the job.
- Maximum output current: 1.5A.
- Ripple noise: max. 75mV.
Have you got a 4MS Row Power module and need add more? Get yourself a 4MS Barrel Power Jumper and daisy chain them all up!
- Daisy chain your 4MS Row Power modules
- Can power up to 5 Row Power modules with a 90W power brick
- 3" long
- 2.1mm barrel plug on each end
Need to connect your Eurorack module to your busboard? Can't go wrong with the TipTop Audio 10-16 Pin Power Cable
- Flat ribbon power cable
- 10 pins on the modular side
- 16 pins on the power distribution side
- Length: 25cm
- This cable will not write/read CV and Gate information via the internal buss.
£66.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.