4MS Bus Stick (shrouded headers)
Eurorack Power Distribution Solution
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Get power from your 4MS Row Power to your Eurorack modules using a 4MS Bus Stick (shrouded headers) which is both durable and easy to use.
- 14 power headers (one to attach to your Row Power)
- Durable and easy to use power distribution solution
- Dimensions: 8" x 1.2" (200x30mm)
- Maximum height: 0.53" from floor of case using adhesive pads
The Bus Stick is a low-profile, small footprint power distribution with 13 headers for connecting to your modules. Simply connect the first header to a Row Power module using the included cable.
Attaches to your case using adhesive pads (included) or by drilling and screwing. The Bus Stick attaches to your case using adhesive pads (included), or by drilling/screwing. There is no metal or conductors on the bottom of the Bus Stick, so there's no danger of it shorting out to your metal case (therefore, no standoffs are needed!).
This is a durable and easy-to-use power distribution solution. It also allows for maxumum clearance in the area of your case where the Bus Stick is not installed
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "4MS Bus Stick (shrouded headers)" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get your modular synth presented in the most ergonomic way using your 4MS case system with the 4MS Modular Row Angle connector
- 45 Degree angle connector for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Connects two modular rows
- Works with 2" and 3" deep modular rows
- 45 degree angle
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
Need a +5V rail for your modular case/bus-board/power system? The Mutable Volts adaptor will do the job.
- Maximum output current: 1.5A.
- Ripple noise: max. 75mV.
Have you got a 4MS Row Power module and need add more? Get yourself a 4MS Barrel Power Jumper and daisy chain them all up!
- Daisy chain your 4MS Row Power modules
- Can power up to 5 Row Power modules with a 90W power brick
- 3" long
- 2.1mm barrel plug on each end
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
£43.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.