Doepfer A-110-1 VCO
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
Chances are you'll want your Eurorack system to produce some sounds; the Doepfer A-110-1 VCO is a great oscillator to do just that!
- Voltage-controlled oscillator for Eurorack
- Eight octave frequency range
- Pulse, saw, triangle and sine waves produced simultaneously
- Pulse width modulation
- Width: 10HP
- Current: 70 mA
The Doepfer A-110-1 is a voltage-controlled oscillator. This VCO's frequency range is about eight octaves (ca. 15Hz ... 8kHz).
The A-110-1 can produce four waveforms simultaneously: rectangle, sawtooth, triangle, and sine wave (triangle and sine shapes are not perfect, see remark below). The output levels are typically 8Vpp for saw and rectangle, and 10Vpp for triangle and sine.
The frequency or pitch of the VCO is determined by the position of the octave (Range) switch and tuning (Tune) knob, and by the voltage present at the CV inputs.
Frequency modulation (FM) of the VCO is therefore a possibility. Footage (the octave of the fundamental) is set by the Range control in five steps, and Fine tuning controlled by the Tune knob by about +/-1 one semitone (can be modified for a wider range).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A-110-1 VCO" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The TipTop Audio CP909 recreates the TR-909 clap sound and also adds an extra knob to "trash" the frequency of the internal noise generator
- Faithful recreation of the classic TR-909 clap sound
- High-powered output gain stage
- Pulse-shaper circuit
- "Trash" knob
- Depth: 4HP
- Width: 1.4"
Put some sonic building blocks in your modular with the Dreadbox White Line Oscillator module
- Oscillator module for Eurorack
- Standard Dreadbox oscillator
- Saw core based
- 3 individual wave outputs
- Tuned at 1V/oct
- Hard sync input
- Wide frequency range( 0.15Hz – 5KHz without CV)
- Width: 10 HP
- Current draw: 25mA (at +12V) / 20mA (at -12V)
Add a bit of digital sampling to your analog modular system and world with the ADDAC 101 Wave Player, which offers a load of control
- Four variable settings, Loop Size, Initial Position, Sample Rate and VCA controlled either manually through the corresponding front panel knob or externally from a CV input.
- Two sound outputs: one pre-VCA (with a pre-volume knob) and one post-VCA (located in the VCA section).
- An Envelope Follower CV output.
- Loop Size - dynamically control the size of the loop, by trimming down the total duration to a smaller size.
- Initial Position - dynamically control the initial point of the loop, also allowing scrolling through the file duration.
- Sample Rate - dynamically change the sample rate resolution, altering the pitch of the playback.
- Voltage Controlled Amplifier - analogue VCA to dynamically control the overall volume of the sound output.
- Envelope Follower - a CV output that changes according to the playback amplitude (post-VCA), with controls for level and decay. It also features a led monitor for easy visualization.
- Led monitors - visualize current state of Size, Position and Rate controls.
- Skip / Loop switch - set the Gate/Digital input to either a file access mode or re-trigger mode.
- Playback modes - set playback modes between Loop / One Shot | Forward / Random.
A more modular Elements for your Eurorack system, the Mutable Instruments Rings puts a versatile resonator in your modular system
- Resonator module for Eurorack modular systems
- Three resonator models: modal resonator (as used in Elements), sympathetic strings (stack of comb filters), string with non-linearity/dispersion (comb filter with multimode filter and non-linearities in the loop)
- Pseudo-polyphony of up to 4 notes. Each new note is played on its own virtual string, while the previously played note(s) still decay
- Plethora of controls to dial in the perfect sound...
- ... and extensive CV controllability to modulate it
- Width: 14 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 110mA ; -12V: 5mA
A stupidly versatile module, the ALM Dinky's Taiko offers a vast range of sounds with plenty of CV controllability!
- Wide varied 12 Bit digital drum sound source through fully analog EQ
- Extremely wide pallet of sounds with lots of modulation possibilities
- Digital noise generator combined with variable wavetable (24 waveforms) oscillator through an EQ and mix output
- Trigger, accent and choke trigger inputs
- Reverse polarity protection
- Skiff friendly
- Designed and Made in the UK
- Width: 12 HP
- Current draw: approx 80- mA
Not sure what sound sources you want in your modular system? With Mutable Instruments Braids, you can have them all, and more...
- Sound source module for Eurorack
- An oscillator? Well, it's a bit more than that...
- Analogue synthesis, digital synthesis, vocal synthesis, FM, simulations, wavetables and noise...
- Adjustable bit-depth / sample-rate for a grainy or low-fi output
- Built-in AD envelope with 6 preset shapes to modulate timbre at the reception of a trigger
- Auto-gate feature automatically resetting the oscillator phase (or triggering the internal AD envelope) whenever a large change in pitch CV is detected
- Auto-calibrate feature digitally scaling the 1 V/Oct CV input to compensate for inaccuracies in CV converters… or to be used creatively to achieve other tunings than 1 V/Oct
- V and/or Gate controlled scrolling message with text editor
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 15mA ; -12V: 15mA ; +5V: 85mA
£129.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.