Doepfer A-100 LC3
MPN: A-100 LC3
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
A great option for starting out in modular synthesis or expanding, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you 84HP and power at a great price!
- Low cost Eurorack case
- Includes power supply
- 84HP of space for your modules
The Doepfer A-100 LC3 case is the 3U version of the low cost case range. The A-100 LC3 is very similar to the A-100 LC6 but offers only one row with 84 HP for installation of modules.
The A-100 LC3 is equipped with one power supply (1200mA) and one bus board. Because of the limited space the power supply of the DIY-Kit #1 with an external transformer is used (same as for the DIY-Kit #1). At the left side of the case the connector for the external transformer is located.
The external transformer is not shown in the pictures. The case is made of raw wood without lacquering. The case can be varnished by the customer in any desired colour e.g. by means of a spray can (like the pictures that shows a black and a blue varnished version).
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Doepfer A-100 LC3" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
If you need a quality desktop eurorack case, which is expandable and includes a power supply you need the Pittsburgh Cell 90 desktop case!
- Heavy 16 Gauge Steel
- Hand Crafted Pennsylvania Cherry Hardwood Sides (sold separately)
- Rear Mounted On/Off Switch
- Rear Mounted 2.1mm Universal Power Adapter Jack
- +5V Power Rail Compatible
- Width: 456mm (90hp)
- Custom Flexible Power Rail with 17 Power
Get your modular synth presented in the most ergonomic way using your 4MS case system with the 4MS Modular Row Angle connector
- 45 Degree angle connector for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Connects two modular rows
- Works with 2" and 3" deep modular rows
- 45 degree angle
An affordable way to box and power your modular system, the Doepfer A-100 LC6 gives you plenty of room to build and expand
- Eurorack system case and power supply
- 2x 84HP x 3U space
- 12V output voltage
- Raw wood finish, ready for you to customise!
- Power supply: +12V: 1200mA, -12V: 1200mA
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
£166.00 inc VAT
This item is currently in stock and available to order online.
If you wish to collect, please make sure to call your local Red Dog Music branch to confirm availability before travelling.
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.