Tiptop Audio Z2040
4-Pole Voltage Controlled Filter
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The TipTop Audio Z2040 is an analog filter based on the filter of the Sequential Circuits' Prophet 5 Rev2. Make everything sound Prophetic!
- Voltage controlled, 24dB/octave steep, 4-pole lowpass filter
- audio: input and output
- CV inputs for cutoff (FM), cutoff modulation depth (VC-FM), gain and resonance
- 3U Eurorack module
- Width: 8HP
- Depth: 42mm
The Z2040 is a great sounding analog filter that gives a lush creamy character to any sound passing through its core.
When paired with a snappy envelope, the Z2040's rubber-like frequency sweeps produce thick bass lines and leads. When modulated in audio rate through its variety of synthesis inputs, the Z2040 gets pushed to the extreme, becoming a growling beast as the forces of the incoming waves and their harmonics all meet at the module's point of interaction.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Z2040" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
The Make Noise LxD is a simple, compact low pass filter with a design inspired by classic synths. Patch it in and enjoy the gooey goodness.
- Vactrol-based low pass filter module
- Features two separate low-pass filters in series for a 1970's monosynth sound.
- Channel 1 is an aggressive, mildly resonant -12dB/oct filter
- Channel 2 is a slower, more natural sounding -6dB/oct filter
- Each channel features strike and control input. These can be mixed and matched to create modulation qualities.
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 36mm
- Power: 20mA @ 12V/-12V
The Studio Electronics 3003 Eurorack Filter is a classic 18 db/oct ladder low pass filter loads of patch points and controls. Get your aceeed on!
- A classic 18dB/octave lowpass ladder filter for your Eurorack-based modular analog synthesizer
- Wide range of frequency and resonance control lets you create mild to aggressive effects
- Seven patch points provide extensive modulation and manipulation options
- Frequency and resonance attenuators let you dial in your sound
- Classic full/half filter frequency keyboard/voltage switch offers multiple ranges of control
Put the unique sounds from the EDP WASP in your Eurorack system with the Doepfer A-124 multimode filter
- Eurorack filter module
- 12 dB multimode design based on the EDP WASP
- Inputs: Audio In, 2x CV In
- Outputs: Bandpass Out, Low/Highpass Mix-Out
- Controls: Audio and CV attenuator, Frequency, Resonance, LP/HP Mix
- Width: 8HP
- Current draw: 30 mA
A parametric EQ, but with CV control: the Mutable Instruments Shelves puts modulatable tone-sculpting in your Eurarack system
- EQ module for Eurorack systems
- Voltage controlled EQ with sweepable low-shelf, high-shelf, and two parametric sections
- Low-shelf/Parametric/High-shelf correction frequency, 20 Hz to 20kHz
- Low-shelf/Parametric/High-shelf cut/boost, -15dB to 15dB
- Parametric correction Q, 0.5 to 20 (up to 1000 with external CV offset)
- Analogue signal path
- Width: 16 HP
- Current draw: +12V: 75mA ; -12V: 75mA.
The Studio Electronics SEM Eurorack Filter is a multimode filter based on the Oberheim SEM. This is the module for those classic 80's sounds
- One volt per octave control voltage input
- FULL and HALF strength filter frequency keyboard/voltage tracking, and BP / LP-HP modes.
- Width: 12HP
- Depth: 39.7 mm
With two filters downstream of three-input mixers as well as CV input mixers, the Roland 521 dual filter module is quite a versatile thing!
- Filter module for Eurorack systems
- Low-pass design
- Frequency and resonance controls for each filter
- Each filter features its own 3-input mixer
- Switchable high-pass filter with off and two turnover frequency options
- CV input mixers
£125.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- Free shipping to most of the UK
Shipping to mainland UK destinations for all items over £99 is FREE. For all other items, shipping currently starts at £4.99 unless specified otherwise.
If you require shipment to destinations outside the UK, please contact us for a quote.
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.