Tiptop Audio Z-Rails 104HP
Pair of mounting rails
MPN: Z-Rails 104HP
Credit provided subject to age and status. Learn more.
Discount coupons not valid for finance purchases.
The TipTop Z-Rails 104HP are a pair of mounting rails for the Eurorack modular synthesiser format. These will offer you 104HP of modules
- Pair of mounting rails for Eurorack format
- Accommodates 104HP of modules
- Now includes screws
The Tip Top Z-Rails are sold in sets of two (2) aluminium, clear anodised rails, each containing a nickel-plated brass threaded strip with 3mm threads using 5.08mm spacing.
The racks are easy to install into any frame using two 3.3mm screws (now included), one for each side of the individual Z-Rails.
Please note that these videos are dynamically generated by means of a Youtube search for the phrase "Tiptop Audio Z-Rails 104HP" to save you time searching Youtube yourself. As such, the views expressed may not be those of Red Dog Music Limited, any product features or specifications quoted should be confirmed with Red Dog Music staff prior to ordering, and the content may not always be relevant to the product shown on this page.
Get your modular synth presented in the most ergonomic way using your 4MS case system with the 4MS Modular Row Angle connector
- 45 Degree angle connector for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Connects two modular rows
- Works with 2" and 3" deep modular rows
- 45 degree angle
The TipTop Z-Ears are standard 3u rack ears. These parts are made of anodised aluminum and are made to work with TipTop Z-Rails.
- Standard 3U rack ears
- Made of anodised aluminium
- Custom made to work with Eurorack mounting rails
If you're putting together a modular system with a combination of angled 4MS Modular Rows, you'll probably want the 4MS Short Leg Pack!
- Legs for 4MS Modular Row case system
- Support angled modular systems
- Stainless steel screw-in legs
- Rubber feet
- Work with thin and thick rows
- Compatible with 30 and 45 degree connectors
Need a small power supply for your Eurorack format synth? Get yourself a TipTop uZeus (Flying Bus Board), a 4HP module for exactly that!
- Powerful and small power supply module for Eurorack synths
- Mixes linear and switching power technology to produce 1000mA at +12V, 500 mA at -12V, and 170mA at +5V
- Uses a standard +15VDC non regulated wall adaptor for power
With the TipTop Audio Flying Bus Board Cable you can add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Add further module connectors to your TipTop Audio uZeus
- Allows the addition of 5 more modules
- Length: 37cm
Have you got a 4MS Row Power module and need add more? Get yourself a 4MS Barrel Power Jumper and daisy chain them all up!
- Daisy chain your 4MS Row Power modules
- Can power up to 5 Row Power modules with a 90W power brick
- 3" long
- 2.1mm barrel plug on each end
£47.00 inc VAT
Available to order (more info)
- 14-day money-back guarantee
For all items ordered online or over the phone, we offer the statutory 14 day “cooling off period”. This means that if you are unhappy with the goods for whatever reason, you can return them for a full refund within this period.
Please note, however, that certain items are exempt from this – see our Terms and Conditions for more info.
- 1 year warranty
This product comes with a 1 year warranty as standard.
Please note that you will need to register your product with the manufacturer to qualify for any warranty beyond 12 months.